Microsoft - Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield™ 1 Special Edition Console Bundle - Military Green uploaded by Karen S.Microsoft - Xbox One S 1TB Battlefield™ 1 Special Edition Console Bundle - Military Green uploaded by Christine N.

BY XBOX

Journey through the gaming universe with nearly limitless possibilities see more...

Kat D.
Enola, PA
I bought this as a baby shower present to myself...I took it to the hospital watched movies and more...I now play it all the time with my boyfriend and son! This is one of the best things I’ve ever purchased
Deidre M.
I love my console so much.  I got this a christmas gift from my boyfriend this past year and fell it love.  I don't really play FPS so wasn't too excited about the game.  The color of this console is what drew me in.  It's not your basic white console (I dislike white consoles, they get dirty easily). For me this was an upgrade from the 360 and I was pleasantly surprised. The graphics, the sound ...all of it is great.  The only thing I miss are the games that i'm unable to play because they aren't backwards compatible.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
This system I got for my son for Christmas this past year. The graphics are great and he absolutely loves the fact that he can play online or off. He has always been a die hard Xbox fan Xbox One 500GB Gears Of War Ultimate Edition Bundle - Black
Christine N.
Huge Battlefield fan! This special edition console looks amazing in military green, it also has the new XB1 controller with 3.5mm jack built into the controller! I was lucky to win tho console from Battlefield:-).
Karen S.
The Battlefield Special Edition Console is awesome. It is a 1tb, which is great. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The graphics are great. Not really a battlefield fan, but the color is pretty awesome. I play Call of Duty WWII and the graphics are very impressive.
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
Love this my fiancé has this one and it's great for gaming and watching movies in 4K. If you haven't moved up yet I suggest that you do.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love our new Xbox One and all the great features! Has great graphics it looks like the ppl in the games are real
Crystal L.
I love my New Xbox one S. The system is a lot slimmer, more compact and military green is a nice color