BY MICROSOFT

Your favorite entertainment is at your fingertips with the xbox one media remote. You re in control of blu-ray movies, streaming video, apps, tv power and volume. Featuring backlit keys that light up automatically, and direct access to the oneguide, this simple, powerful remote is designed to help you watch and switch instantly.* . Features . easy-to-use remote to control your entertainment* oneguide button provides one-touch, quick access to all of your favorites in one place* control video playback for blu-ray movies and streaming video on xbox one* navigate xbox one menus and apps* soft,... see more...

• How much is this product?1 Answers
  • Yes I keep pressing the back button on my controller so t...1 Answers
  • Is this more convenient to use if you're using the Xbox t...2 Answers
Andrea M.
Russell, KS
I like the Xbox One Media Remote because it is small. However, it does the same things the controller can do. So you need to decide if you want a small remote (that your kids can lose very easily) or if you don't mind staying with your current controller that already does all these things, but is a bit bulky.
Thomas  B.
Blacksburg , Va
I love this remote. If you are planning on using your Xbox One as a more integrated entertainment device, you need this. You no longer have to turn on a controller, and it has motion-activated back-lit buttons, which is great not only for finding buttons, but also for finding the entire remote. If it is dark, and you know it is somewhere on your bed, jump on the bed, the buttons light up, and you are ready to go. The soft touch material is nice and grippy, and it feels difficult to fumble. The range is alright, so long as you either have the center of your console in view, or use an IR input extender. If you let your Xbox control the TV, this basically can be your universal remote. My only complaint is that you don't have a way to isolate volume controls if you also have a soundbar attached, so there is a delay between the TV volume and the soundbar, which creates an odd echo. There may be a setting to change this, but I haven't found it yet. But that is a minor enough flaw that I still give it 5 stars, because I rarely use it with a soundbar. It should come standard with the Xbox, so they can push the media center functionality.
Emily T.
While this may be a good product and may work well, I can not help myself but to consider this a something that is pointless to have while you have an xbox controller.
Candace G.
Hudsonville, MI
It really nice when you accidentally bump it. It lights up. Better than a game controller when watching TV show or movies. Easy to turn volume up and down.
Becky S.
Blaine, MN
Love having a basic remote so I can easily navigate my husbands Xbox. So much easier than using the controller when I'm trying to skype or watch Netflix.
Olivia H.
Ballwin, MO
Love this remote and it's ease of use! It makes it a lot easier to scroll through movie streaming and other apps vs. using the standard Xbox one remote.
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
I love this remote, it makes watching Netflix so much easier! And it helps so my controller batteries don't die super fast, cause I can use this instead.
William L.
This baby is definitely a must have for Xbox one owners. Small and easy to use and not at all bulky. Retails for $29.99 and beats using your controller
Giselle A.
This is pretty smart to use instead of always having to turn off and on your controller when you are just watching YouTube or Netflix on the Xbox
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
My ex had this remote and I found it very easy to use! It was nice to be able to control all kinds of entertainment from one remote.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Is this more convenient to use if you're using the Xbox to watch Netflix? Does it power on and off like the controller? Or always on like a regular remote?
Scott S.
Austin, AR
Yes I keep pressing the back button on my controller so that is why I purchased this the only drawback is if you password protect online content you can't type in code using the remote or at least I have not been able to. Makes so much easier to stop and start movies without pulling up menu to scroll to options to start and stop
Stuart M.
Fort Smith, AR
How much is this product?