BY MICROSOFT

Xbox one charge base charging dock for 2 xbox one controllers, drop and charge design allows for charging without removing batteries. Comes with 2 nimh rechargeable batteries. Led lights clearly indicate when charging is complete. Plugs into any wall outlet for rapid recharging and has low-profile design ideal for all entertainment centers. see more...

• How big or how small is it does it come with different colors doe...1 Answers
  • Where do they even sell these? This is my first time seeing it2 Answers
  • Is this really good charging base and is it worth the price to pu...3 Answers
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome charging station totally perfect for a gamer. My fiancé and I love this thing swapping controllers is simple and the lights that indicate charging and charged are very simple. It's nice not having to run around for batteries or have to look for a charging cable. Wonderful investment.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Good idea and item but bad brand to use! They have many compatibility issues and can cause other issues, if your gonna spend the money why not spend a bit more for reliability!
Angela C.
Wahiawa, HI
This does the job my remotes are always charged, the reason I gave it 3 stars instead of two was because she have to make sure you place the controller on it just right. Make sure that the little light indicating it reads the controller is on. You can waiky place it on the charger wrong and not be charging at all ! Other than that great buy ! Much better thB replacing batteries every month!
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
These charge docks are one of the best investments for gamers. Especially if you have more than one controller. You won't have to buy AAs anymore, and the rechargeable batteries life is really good. You can charge two controllers at once or just one.
Steph B.
With the exception of a very picky charge port, this product does exactly what it sets out to do. I wished that I was kidding whenever I say that there's one controller that has to be in the top spot. No matter how many adjustments I've made, it won't charge (ever).

Despite this flaw, I love these batteries and charge port. It beats using alkaline batteries.
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
The best controller charger for the Xbox one controllers. Very inexpensive compared to how many batteries you would have to buy because your controllers have died. It's great you can charge two, we can leave our controllers charging throughout the day and we are really to play once we are home and settled in. Best purchase I've made for the system.
Aileen H.
I like the convenience but of this.
That's pretty much why you need this. We have 2 living room in our house and this one is good to have.
We just leave it on top of gaming console and voila just switch when the battery is dead.
melissa c.
The best for your controls all u have to do is place it on top and it will charge your battery. Instead of buying disposable batteries every now and then u can save money. Not that expensive and it's worth your buy!
Joshua R.
Spartanburg, SC
I have found this to be helpful in just the fact the controllers have a place they should always be. on the other hand sometimes they will not dock properly and thus will not be charged when you go to get them
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I would recommend these to everyone. I have them. My daughter and 2 nephews use to go thru batteries very quickly and when I switched I really noticed how much I saved on $$, my only issue with this product is that the remotes have to be set on there a certain way or it won't charge.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Is this really good charging base and is it worth the price to purchase it from my Xbox One controllers.
Aunjahne C.
Where do they even sell these? This is my first time seeing it
Juan O.
Pasadena, CA
How big or how small is it does it come with different colors does it require shouldn't batteries