BY MICROSOFT

Xbox one charge base charging dock for 2 xbox one controllers, drop and charge design allows for charging without removing batteries. Comes with 2 nimh rechargeable batteries. Led lights clearly indicate when charging is complete. Plugs into any wall outlet for rapid recharging and has low-profile design ideal for all entertainment centers. see more...

• How big or how small is it does it come with different colors doe...1 Answers
  • Where do they even sell these? This is my first time seeing it2 Answers
  • Is this really good charging base and is it worth the price to pu...3 Answers
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
Awesome charging station totally perfect for a gamer. My fiancé and I love this thing swapping controllers is simple and the lights that indicate charging and charged are very simple. It's nice not having to run around for batteries or have to look for a charging cable. Wonderful investment.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
These charge docks are one of the best investments for gamers. Especially if you have more than one controller. You won't have to buy AAs anymore, and the rechargeable batteries life is really good. You can charge two controllers at once or just one.
Joshua R.
Spartanburg, SC
I have found this to be helpful in just the fact the controllers have a place they should always be. on the other hand sometimes they will not dock properly and thus will not be charged when you go to get them
Carmen D.
I feel like it only works half the time. Never had any luck with charging bases. Always says charged when its not, displays its charging when its not. Batteries dont hold a charge. Its just all crap.
Chelsea S.
My husband purchased this product and loves it. Keeps his controllers charged and charges quickly. I love that it keeps his controllers organized! Definitely recommend!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Gamer Expert
Fast and amazing . I bought the double charger so I can charge both my remotes and the same time . Very affordable and works well
Kaitlyn P.
Garrison TX 75946
Soo fast and soo amazing all we have is batteries and we barely have any now so this is why we need this
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
Gamer Expert
This is nice. It allows you to charge two at once and it keep the controllers organized.
Aileen H.
I like the convenience but of this.
That's pretty much why you need this. We have 2 living room in our house and this one is good to have.
We just leave it on top of gaming console and voila just switch when the battery is dead.
melissa c.
The best for your controls all u have to do is place it on top and it will charge your battery. Instead of buying disposable batteries every now and then u can save money. Not that expensive and it's worth your buy!
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Is this really good charging base and is it worth the price to purchase it from my Xbox One controllers.
Aunjahne C.
Where do they even sell these? This is my first time seeing it
Juan O.
Pasadena, CA
How big or how small is it does it come with different colors does it require shouldn't batteries