BY MICROSOFT

Xbox one charge base charging dock for 2 xbox one controllers, drop and charge design allows for charging without removing batteries. Comes with 2 nimh rechargeable batteries. Led lights clearly indicate when charging is complete. Plugs into any wall outlet for rapid recharging and has low-profile design ideal for all entertainment centers. see more...

• How big or how small is it does it come with different co...1 Answers
  • Where do they even sell these? This is my first time seei...2 Answers
  • Is this really good charging base and is it worth the pri...3 Answers
Elisha S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
It works good and charges fairly quick however mine seemed to break fairly quick and the second charging slot just stopped working out of no where. I would recommend this or maybe a slightly better charger but this isn’t a bad price and works well
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have used two of these so far since they tend to break after only one year of use. Luckily target has a great return policy so I get a new one when they break down
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is the best thing I have ever invested in. I used to go buy the biggest pack of batteries from costco just so we can play on the xbox. And that's for being that we had two xboxes. So we went through the batteries like crazy. Now we dont use batteries at all anymore. Everytime we get off we just put the controllers on the charging station and were good to go the next time we play.
Amber H.
Carmichael, CA
Awesome charging station totally perfect for a gamer. My fiancé and I love this thing swapping controllers is simple and the lights that indicate charging and charged are very simple. It's nice not having to run around for batteries or have to look for a charging cable. Wonderful investment.
David W.
Wilson, NC
Good idea and item but bad brand to use! They have many compatibility issues and can cause other issues, if your gonna spend the money why not spend a bit more for reliability!
Angela C.
Wahiawa, HI
This does the job my remotes are always charged, the reason I gave it 3 stars instead of two was because she have to make sure you place the controller on it just right. Make sure that the little light indicating it reads the controller is on. You can waiky place it on the charger wrong and not be charging at all ! Other than that great buy ! Much better thB replacing batteries every month!
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
These charge docks are one of the best investments for gamers. Especially if you have more than one controller. You won't have to buy AAs anymore, and the rechargeable batteries life is really good. You can charge two controllers at once or just one.
Steph B.
With the exception of a very picky charge port, this product does exactly what it sets out to do. I wished that I was kidding whenever I say that there's one controller that has to be in the top spot. No matter how many adjustments I've made, it won't charge (ever).

Despite this flaw, I love these batteries and charge port. It beats using alkaline batteries.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
The best controller charger for the Xbox one controllers. Very inexpensive compared to how many batteries you would have to buy because your controllers have died. It's great you can charge two, we can leave our controllers charging throughout the day and we are really to play once we are home and settled in. Best purchase I've made for the system.
Aileen H.
I like the convenience but of this.
That's pretty much why you need this. We have 2 living room in our house and this one is good to have.
We just leave it on top of gaming console and voila just switch when the battery is dead.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
Is this really good charging base and is it worth the price to purchase it from my Xbox One controllers.
Aunjahne C.
Where do they even sell these? This is my first time seeing it
Juan O.
Pasadena, CA
How big or how small is it does it come with different colors does it require shouldn't batteries