BY MICROSOFT

The Xbox One 500GB FIFA 16 Bundle includes: 500GB Xbox One console, Xbox One wireless controller with 3.5mm headset jack, FIFA 16 full game download, Three Xbox exclusive FIFA Ultimate Team Loan Legends, Free year of EA Access and play upcoming EA games before they launch.

Buy on Walmart
othman b.
Since my youth and I am a fan of Xbox games and I would like to review this wonderful product and promote it in Instagram so please send the product and I will be grateful to you.

Includes: 500GB hard drive Xbox One Console, full-game digital download of FIFA 16, new updated Xbox One black Wireless Controller with a 3.5mm headset jack so you can plug in any compatible headset, AC Power Cable, and an HDMI Cable.Includes one year of EA Access to play FIFA 16 and other upcoming EA games on Xbox One for a limited time before they're released.Includes three Xbox exclusive FIFA Ultimate Team Loan Legends.
Tomi Y.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Xbox one console game system :) it's amazing for everything searching the web listening to music on YouTube or watching Netflix for those chill nights :) you know those binge days that turn into nights! Also playing games is one of my favs when the kids wanna have some fun :)
Caitlyn C.
Saint Catharines
So amazing, my kid is going to love getting to watch me play this, Soo much family bonding while we go on our make-believe adventures, just me and my Luigi
Manel M.
Algeria
I am a fan of Xbox one games I would like to review this wonderful and amazing product High quality easy to use dream of my brother 😍