Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black

Xbox one 500gb console bundle with assaasin's creed unity and black flag

What is the difference between an Xbox One and a Xbox One S?
had the same console for 4 years now, no problems!
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black!
Dunlap, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Our Xbox came with Battlefield 1. BUT the main reason for this review is for the Xbox One.

My husband and  I use this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
We are huge gamers. Literally, if we are not at work or outside then we are gaming. We play a lot of online games and offline games and this Xbox does not disappoint!

I highly recommend this gaming console and I know my husband and I will always be Xbox owners.
There was for real a time where I did not game WHATSOEVER and I actually was anti-gaming for a while. But I have had a complete change of heart. So yeah, if your kid or husband wants one of these I recommend you get it, and as always with children monitor what they do, how long they play, and who they play online games with.

Microsoft listens to all communications that spoken through the Mics on all online games and if there is something inappropriate going on they are swift to ban offenders.

My husband and  I use this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Scott AFB, IL
Xbox is a fantastic gaming platform the controllers are built for your hands. The button layout does not cause strain on your joints. The community is great, but games take a huge amount of storage space! Thankfully you can delete and redownload games whenever from the Xbox store
somewhere
Good console, can watch TV, play video games. Lots of good games on this console, if you have a nice tv TV and games will look very nice. The ui is good and Xbox live and games pass are good services that are nice to have. I think this is the better game console
Moorpark, CA
This is definitely my choice console out of the three major companies, however with age, there's definitely been a slowdown noticed. After having it for a year and a half, it's motor sounds like it's going to have a heart attack loading bigger games like halo 5.
We use our Microsoft Xbox One S 500GB for everything. Tv, games, music. Anything we need to do on our tv is done through our Xbox and we have had nothing but good experiences with it. I would definitely recommend if your looking into a game console.
Charlotte, NC
I love the Xbox One , Its a very good console, It has very good gaming quality, I love how some games are free and your able to play, I would change that you have to buy a membership to play any games, but I still love this console and I recommend it to everyone. I love it so much
W Lafayette, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Oh my lord. Bought this for my husband and son. They both love it. Plenty of games for an adult and yet plenty of age appropriate games for kids. We have had our console for 2 years now and no problems. They are a bit expensive but well worth it.
Idaho falls, ID
This was my first Xbox one I got! I’m also a pretty big fan of assassins creed! The only thing I would like improvement on would be the little storage it has. Other than that it’s awesome and always enjoy playing all my games on!
Oceanside , CA
I don’t play my Xbox as often anymore because I have a gaming laptop and desktop, so I mostly use it to play dvd/blu-ray disks. The 500GB run out fast, especially if you have the games in a soft copy form (no physical disk.)
Vancouver
I absolutely love my Xbox. I also have a Ps4, but they are both definitely up to par with one another. I would 100% recommend the Xbox one to any gamers out there. It’s sleek and easy to use and it’s overall a great console.