Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black uploaded by Maria M.Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY MICROSOFT #13 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Xbox one 500gb console bundle with assaasin's creed unity and black flag see more...

• had the same console for 4 years now, no problems!1 Answers
  • Does it work with kinect? age?3 Answers
  • Worth the buy for $349 or no? Anyone had any problems with this con...9 Answers
Tommy Z.
Tommy Z.
Lansing, MI
I purchased the Xbox One around a year ago. I was a bit iffy at first since playing my friends xbox when it came out, but once they updated it to the NXOE (New Xbox One Experience) it got a lot more streamlined and responsive. Worth the buy now and even better if you purchase a Kinect. Love the options to connect to your cable or satellite box and snap it to the side of the screen to keep an eye on the big game or such while you play a game, etc.
ebonée h.
ebonée h.
Gamer Expert
My boyfriend and I got this bundle around 3 yrs ago and had a kinect included at no extra charge. I choose xbox over ps4 any days. Love the graphics how nice and smooth it runs, the selection of games are amazing. Right up my ally. I still use it till this day almost everyday, to play games watch TV and movies brose the internet. Just like a computer.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I actually won this in a raffle a year-and-a-half ago and my husband and I use it almost everyday I really love all the apps that came with as well as the opportunity to add Spotify. The games are pretty great it's easy to use easy to understand the controllers are comfortable overall a really great system
Omega E.
Omega E.
My husband and I have this console as well as a ps4. We use the Xbox so much more. For everything from Netflix, Hulu,YouTube, gaming and much more. Highly recommend. Also if you need more memory it's simple to set up an external hard drive whereas the ps4 requires more setup and extra costs.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Lebanon, TN
Cant express how much we love this console. From games to movies there is something for everyone. It is used daily in our house. Ages 6 to 38. Perfect family entertainment console!! Well worth every penny spent. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Love our Xbox One and it hooks up easily to the tv. We play games on it but also stream Netflicks, Hulu, & Amazon Video on it. Much cheaper than having cable & is a great family console. We can also search the web. Great console!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
I got this for my husband for Xmas and he was sooo happy. He plays it every single day and we use our Xbox for pretty much everything. It runs great and we have never had any issues and the games are very fun to play.
Marlee C.
Marlee C.
This is the Xbox I bought 2 years ago! This is the only bundle that was available at the time. I'm not a huge fan of Asians creed so I sold my codes but the Xbox has been great
Princess J.
Princess J.
Mayville, NY
I would highly recommend the Xbox one over any others I have had mine for almost a year and I love it. It would make a great gift for someone.
Timothy S.
Timothy S.
Grovetown, GA
Bought this bundle and was please with the two free games great value. Really got into the when I really don't play those type of games
Malary J.
Malary J.
Franklin, TN
Worth the buy for $349 or no? Anyone had any problems with this console
Chanda(Shae) C.
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
Does it work with kinect? age?
Darrin H.
Darrin H.
W Sacramento, CA
had the same console for 4 years now, no problems!