Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black uploaded by Maria M.Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY MICROSOFT #16 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Xbox one 500gb console bundle with assaasin's creed unity and black flag see more...

• What is the difference between an Xbox One and a Xbox One S?1 Answers
  • had the same console for 4 years now, no problems!1 Answers
  • Does it work with kinect? age?3 Answers
Edie T.
My husband bought this and he really likes it. It has a bunch of different games that you can get for it. I even find myself playing it more than I thought I would.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Bundle with Assaasin's Creed Unity and Black has won the heart of my son. He loves this console and loves that I bought it for him for Christmas. He says the memory is perfect and the screen is clear! He plays every day!
themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
I love this system. There is endless amount of things that you can do on it. And the fact that it connects to wifi makes it easier to access youtube and other things like that. I recommend this console for anyone who enjoys family time and fun.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
My husband is a huge Xbox fan, he loved this one and chose it because he couldn’t find the white one for months. He’s pretty big on gaming and I’m pretty big on Netflix and other streaming apps. Definitely recommend!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
I purchased this for my husband about a year ago and it is still running strong! He has many games for this system and never has any issues or glitches.  We are xbox fans in my home... well my husband and children are so it gets plenty of use.  Price seemed normal for what they are going for and feel the price was decent.
Bryan M.
This is a very well and complex console because of its wide variety of games and very great gameplay. Highly recommend this product because it comes with two games along with it and it's a very good starter system for people that's new to gaming. I had this product myself but I upgraded to the Xbox one Slim. Either than that the pricing is good and it's a very good good Consol to have so i. Highly recommend to get this one
Lourdes D.
Got this console about a year ago. Always had Xbox. I actually have an xbox and Xbox360. They make the best war games. The online experience is amazing, also it is an extremely reliable console and rarely ever breaks down. The extra features come in handy such as connecting Netflix and other forms of media to the system. There is a huge variety of game play genres available , from stimulation to kid games and co op's.
Meghan S.
Burlington, VT
Purchased this console for my boyfriend last Christmas, and it's been great ever since! We use it daily, always quick to load our games and profile, the graphics are phenomenal. The 500mb system is more than enough, especially paired with an external hard drive, which usually only runs $60-$75, rather than the $100+ to upgrade to the 2tb system.
Riki R.
I absolutely love the Xbox One and all of the Assassin's Creed games. They have a very interesting story line and I love how it just flows perfectly with its history line. It's a great game and I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played an Assassin's creed game before.
Trish M.
I am a huge fan of gaming but my favorite console by far is the Xbox One(I'm pretty much a Microsoft fan in general). The games for it are awesome and the exclusives are among the best games ever in my opinion. For me, Xbox has the best online experience as well and always makes any game better for me when I'm able to play with friends and make new ones.
Malary J.
Franklin, TN
Worth the buy for $349 or no? Anyone had any problems with this console
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton, VA
Does it work with kinect? age?
Darrin H.
W Sacramento, CA
had the same console for 4 years now, no problems!
MK J.
What is the difference between an Xbox One and a Xbox One S?