Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console

by Microsoft

#6 in Xbox Games

Xbox one: now starting at $399.99! xbox one brings together the best exclusive games, the most advanced multiplayer, and entertainment experiences you won t find anywhere else. play games like titanfall and halo together with your friends on a network powered by over 300,000 servers for maximum performance. find new challengers who fit your skill and style with smart match, which uses intelligent algorithms to bring the right players together. turn your best game moments into personalized movies that you can share with friends, or broadcast your gameplay live. then switch quickly between apps like netflix, hulu, and...

Is this console actually better than PS4?
Which is better xbox or ps4?
Does this version work with Kinect without the adapter?
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console!
Kimberly, AL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Its an okay system, idk as I have gotten older I just dont find gaming systems as effecient as they used to be or as worth all the money the companies want for them. They keep getting more advanced with them and the prices are jacked up every time and the quailty of the system seems to go down. The systems will be glitchy or have flaws or not be as good or durable as things seemed to be back in the old days. Idk maybe now that I am older I also now just understand the value of a buck more to.
Cherry Hill, NJ
When my significant other and I moved in together I noticed he had a PS4 but not an Xbox. It made me so bummed. Shortly after we bought an Xbox One for an XBox specific game. I can proudly say we have switched him. It sometimes runs a little slower but that could be because we got a refurbished one. All together it’s an awesome system and worth the money. The only downfall is most of the packs only come with one controller. The controllers run kinda pricey!
Bronx, NY
I’m not going to lie it’s a bit slow when it comes too FPS and technical things as such. But I’m so used to it I can’t see myself playing in any other console. I’ve gotten used to the controller and system Itself that I’ve grown to liking it and being used to it. Plus mostly everyone I know owns an Xbox so it makes it that much easier to play together and communicate. I’m excited for the new Xbox to come out later this year.
Dalzell, SC
It is excellent, I got it in GameStop App it is compatible with my 4K tv, this console has 1T of storage, it is stable and does not heat up much. Of course, it must have ventilation to prevent any damage. Es excelente, la obtuve en GameStop App es compatible con mi tv 4K, esta consola tiene 1T de almacenamiento, es estable y no se calienta mucho. Claro que debe tener ventilación para prevenir algún daño.
Roanoke, VA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Best Buy
@XBox is an all time favorite, I use to always stay on my xbox as a kid before I switched over. This is my late brother in laws Xbox one and my boyfriend is currently using it. It brings back the love I use to have for this game system and I'm excited to be playing these games again. I highly recommend Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console #game #gamergirls #system #console #play #online #controller #xbox
waterbury
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by Michael K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Absolutely love my Xbox One!!! Love the gaming experience and the on screen guide options while watching tv. The only down side to the Xbox would be pricing but who would pay a little more for a better gaming experience 🤨. Can’t wait for the new Series X !!!
It sold itself as an all in one. Tv. Gaming. Entertainment. Well for me who has most popular streaming apps the entertainment part didn’t apply nor did tv. As far as gaming went. The lack of the best backwards compatible games coupled with the lack of a cohesive UI upon release is what kept me from owning one more than 3 months before trading it up for something I would use more.
Columbus, OH
The Xbox One faltered our of the fate, with too much focus on media features and Kinect functions. Microsoft corrected these mistakes later with updates to the software. The Xbox One S was an improvement over the large, heavy 1980s VCR-sized machine originally released. Later releases of the controller included Bluetooth and a 3.5mm jack, making it compatible with more devices.
Coleman
Purchased at: Walmart
This console is awesome to have it is one of a kind to play on . The control feels amazing to hold and the grip as well . But the most important thing is it can do stuff that a PS4 can’t do . Like halo PS4 don’t have and thats what makes it one of a kind .
caldwell idaho
Purchased at: GameStop
My Xbox is simply amazing. I literally am on it all of the time. I love that I am able to play games and watch movies. I have had wild times playing with my friends on multiple games. The only thing that I had problems with was storage space. I just had to go buy a 2tb hardrive to plug in it. Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 Game Drive for Xbox STEA2000403

121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...