BY MICROSOFT #4 in Xbox Games

Xbox one: now starting at $399.99! xbox one brings together the best exclusive games, the most advanced multiplayer, and entertainment experiences you won t find anywhere else. play games like titanfall and halo together with your friends on a network powered by over 300,000 servers for maximum performance. find new challengers who fit your skill and style with smart match, which uses intelligent algorithms to bring the right players together. turn your best game moments into personalized movies that you can share with friends, or broadcast your gameplay live. then switch quickly between apps like netflix, hulu, and... see more...

• Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console What are some really go...6 Answers
  • I have been wondering about this product for a while, is ...4 Answers
  • Esto lo mandan también ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
The Xbox One is a pretty solid console, and by solid I mean reliable and has some weight to it. It is by no means as bulky as the Xbox 360, but it still is heavy enough that I don’t take it on trips with me, but also don’t worry about my cats knocking it over and breaking it as with similar systems.

The game choices are pretty limited I find if you are not an action/adventure/puzzle gamer. If you like FPS/MMO games this is a great console for you. Story telling games, not so much as the better story telling games are Nintendo or PS release only. However, Xbox live rarely goes down and my system is 2 years old and still runs as perfectly as it did when I got it.

500 GB is small if you buy games a lot. I have about 5 large titles on my Xbox and have about 50% of my hard drive filled, but it is easy enough to store all your games in the cloud and download as needed that I don’t find myself needing to go larger, but that will vary on you.
Adam S.
Raleigh
Picked this bad boy up approximately 3 years ago and welp I was right! Non stop action and non stop fun. I bought It when they were still going for around $250.00 which wasn’t bad at the time! The only thing I had to do was buy another controller and I upgraded and bought a seagate 4tb external hard drive and that was definitely a wise decision! I’ve been a PlayStation fan but the games that are exclusive in my opinion are better than the ps4 games.
Emily W.
Weatherford, TX
I love my Xbox one. We actually have two at my house because we use them for everything! Netflix, Hulu, spectrum, amazon prime- they all have awesome apps for Xbox one! Plus there’s a great selection of games available on the platform. There’s something for everyone.
Julianne W.
Vernon
Okay, I used to love all my old Xbox’s. I literally have every single one. But this new one i absolutely hate. First of all, you have to download each game to the console and it takes forever. All I want to do when I get a new game is go home and play it, and I can’t because it needs to download. Then you can’t buy too many games because then you lose storage and have to buy more. It’s just a hassle and it’s super annoying
Darlene R.
Brimley
Gamer Expert Level 1
I prefer the Ps4 for my gaming but I do have a xbox one for the games that come out solely for xbox.  I like that it is backwards compatible. At least for some games. The ps4 you have to pay for a subscription to play games that I already own.  It just seems wrong.
Nava S.
I love the Xbox One! I like that I can play games, watch Netflix, browse the internet, etc. It’s a great form of entertainment for family and guests. I love the variety of games the Xbox has- there really is something for everyone out there. I used to have the Xbox 360 and this one looks MUCH better and has quieter fans, which I definitely appreciate.
Alexis N.
Jeffersonville
As a gamer girl I could sit here and write a review on this for days on top of days! but for a short review, the xbox one alone is pretty awesome. I myself like the .360 controller more but I like the looks of the xbox one controller. they are high priced in my opinion right now but what new game system or update system isnt? id chose the xbox one over the 360 of course because its new and has more updates. storgae does go really fast though. either way id recommend getting this system over playstation !
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This is one of my favorite devices out. My kids can play all their games online or off. I love being able to purchase their games from the house and they can also have apps to watch t.v. There is a wide range of options to play. Having their game pass allows you to download some free games! Def worth having if you or a child is a gamer!
Angela H.
Amarillo, TX
This is where all my free time goes. This console is a great way to entertain yourself or even connect with friends. It is a bit pricy I bought mine special edition for $400 but well worth it. I would recommend the Xbox to any gamer or anyone interested in gaming because it is consistent and even has console specific games that you can’t get with the PS4.
daniel g.
It all started with Xbox 360......Wow Xbox one is such a great system.  Glad some games from Xbox 360 were compatible with this system.  The price is always right.  Maybe more games from Xbox 360 can be added to be compatible.  Definitely 5 stars plus.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
Would you prefer to have an Xbox One or a PS4?
Amber B.
My husband just got an Xbox One. What is the best game out so far for the console?
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
Are you able to play Regular Xbox 360 games on this?
Crystal C.