Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console

by Microsoft

#3 in Xbox Games

Xbox one: now starting at $399.99! xbox one brings together the best exclusive games, the most advanced multiplayer, and entertainment experiences you won t find anywhere else. play games like titanfall and halo together with your friends on a network powered by over 300,000 servers for maximum performance. find new challengers who fit your skill and style with smart match, which uses intelligent algorithms to bring the right players together. turn your best game moments into personalized movies that you can share with friends, or broadcast your gameplay live. then switch quickly between apps like netflix, hulu, and...

Why does my Xbox continuously require updates, even a day after just doing an update?
Which would you choose xbox one or Playstation console?? Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console Sony PlayStation 5 Console
Su capacidad es el 100 en visibilidad ?
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console!
Jeff L.
Fresno
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by Jeff L.
I have had one for many years with no issues to date. I had an Xbox 360 and a ps3, but when I got my Xbox one I forgot about the ps3. Love the constant updates and apps that allow for a total media center experience.
linnette D.
Reading, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by linnette D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Xbox one, amazing console with good graphics. I recommend to everyone who likes consoles and want to have some fun.
Arianna M.
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by Arianna M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I love this console I’ve had it for a little over 3-4 years and it’s amazing! I can play a bunch of games with friends and family! I love the design and the packaging was great!! Would recommend to console gamers!
Anthony M.
Madison, AL
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by Anthony M.
I have had my Xbox one for a few years and it still runs great. I didn't buy it when it first released, so that the bugs could be worked out. but I have no complaints and probably wont upgrade anytime soon.
safetyphirst R.
Virginia
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by safetyphirst R.
So, for real. I won one of these through the  Taco Bell sweepstakes. I actually called out of work sick, and was in  bed getting some R & R. And my sweet wonderful girlfriend brought me a drink while I was snoozing. I woke up, got sick, took a drink, saw the code, and entered the code. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't believe it, checked my email.... and there it was, the confirmation email. All I had to do was wait patiently for its arrival. 15 short days later I had a knock on my door. I had to sign for it. So, I did. Thanked them graciously with a big grin on my face. I walked inside and set it down. Much heavier than I expected. I opened the package in disbelief. There it was. I carefully unpacked everything and spent 3 hours making a $#!+ unboxing video for YouTube that I never posted. Hooked it up on the kitchen table and downloaded a software update, and Call of Duty: Warzone for the next 9 million hours. When it was all said and done, I jumped into plunder quads. Solo, of course. Selected my Kar98 with the Ehanced Vertebrae... super zoom scope. Hit the LT and WOW. The edge of the map loaded seamlessly. It was very nice. I played for the next hour. Stood up, stretched, and shut it off. Went to bed. It sat on the table untouched for the next 6 days. I had to work. On the 7th day, I came home and unplugged it. Wrapped it neatly and put it back in the box the way I had found it. Times have been junk for awhile, so I sold it to a friend for half of what I needed for rent. Even gave him the 6 months game pass card. He loves it. Take care, stay safe. 🖖
Danny A.
Avenue H
Gamer Expert Level 2
Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console uploaded by Danny A.
Purchased at: GameStop
The xbox one has been the best purchase I ever made. A ton of game data can be stored, the software is intricately designed, and the console has a sleek design to it. Have had it since it first came out and have never needed to repair or replace it. Great product. Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
By far the best deal on xbox ones out there, the original xbox one is still amazing! Tons of games out there that are xbox one exclusives, even better than the ones on ps4. I've been an xbox guy since the original and always will be. Really wish I would've bought the one s though, since I bought a 65 inch 4k tv a few months after buying the xbox. Oh well. One thing that i hate is the lack of local multiplayer games. My fiancé and I love to play together but there is so few games we can play together, most games are online multi-player only. But I still love it, and always recommend xbox one to everyone!
Tiersa F.
Lancaster, PA
What an amazing product, there's truly no better way to waste your day, year or even life. These console make and break families. I have spent tons of money for games controllers and new memberships. This system is far superior to its competitors!
Jaime P.
Westbury, NY
I love xbox the games are amazing i really recommend this gaming console the graphics are amazing. Since this came out like 2-3 years ago its really affordable know. So if you want something new i recomend the xbox one.
Kathy S.
Pretty much my life in one picture and review. anyone looking for a console needs this in their life

166 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krystal B.
Tessa F.
Graham, WA
il y a 6 mois
Melanie E. il y a 3 mois
Yes! Check the website for the game. . .some are and some aren't.
Reynald P.