BY MICROSOFT

Xbox one: now starting at $399.99! xbox one brings together the best exclusive games, the most advanced multiplayer, and entertainment experiences you won t find anywhere else. play games like titanfall and halo together with your friends on a network powered by over 300,000 servers for maximum performance. find new challengers who fit your skill and style with smart match, which uses intelligent algorithms to bring the right players together. turn your best game moments into personalized movies that you can share with friends, or broadcast your gameplay live. then switch quickly between apps like netflix, hulu, and... see more...

• Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Console What are some really good games...1 Answers
  • I have been wondering about this product for a while, is it worth...3 Answers
  • Esto lo mandan también ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
shawna s.
Moberly, MO
Gamer Expert
I loved the 360. But the one is FANTASTIC. I was so apprehensive to start using my one when i first got it, that it sat in the box for 3 months before i opened it. The controls and menu took some getting used to, i got a little confused. But now im a pro at it. The controllers are more sensitive in joysticks than the 360 which is great. All digital 360 games that have been switched to One automatically download to your one, so you dont have to worry about re buying them. The console is way smoother, as far as running and even menus! Its now becoming more affordable, best option for games is to buy digitally. I love it.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
My son asked for this last year for his bday and we ended up getting it for him because his 360 was about to go out anyways . I love some of the new games that have come out and the console has had no issues since we purchased it . I had a little trouble setting it up in the beginning but I think that was user error more than product issues . I am sure we will purchase another xbox at some point . I am hoping this one lasts a lot longer than the 360
Luis F.
Xbox one is the best console I had ever bought. I watch Netflix and Hulu on it. I also stream pandora too! It's easy to buy and rent movies and games through Xbox store. 500GB is the perfect memory for a few games that you are committed to. I'd recommend getting a higher capacity Xbox or hardware for extra memory. Overall, the Xbox one is a phenomenal console that I definitely recommend!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert
So far so good! No problems with The Xbox One. The graphics are amazing. Downloading games are simple. We have always been a Xbox family. You can also watch Netflix, Youtube and stream movies if you want. Of course it's mostly being played on in this house.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
We are in love with this gaming console. Family game night is filled with even more laughter. I love how you can connect you cable, netflix's , YouTube, etc. Have a one stop shop access to all this one this console. I would recommend this to anybody not just gamers. This console has revamped our family nights big time!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Gamer Expert
I was always an xbox person until I got the xbox one. It’s been sitting in my room as a paper weight for over a year now. The system froze almost everytime I used it. The home page was confusing. Overpriced. Not enough storage. I could have maybe 5 games before I had to deleted some to add a new one
Jorge C.
Dallas
Xbox is the best gaming console out on the market today, it has everything you will need for gaming and can also be part of your overall entertainment/ media room. can play/ stream movies by downloading one of the many available apps. it is great to for kids, adults, grandma, who ever.
Digerati M.
This product is an not only an amazing product ,but can also be an amazing gift to a loved one or family member. I would most definitely recommend the Xbox One to anyone enjoys playing on game consoles and Xbox is the way to go. I have played pc gaming but console gaming is by far the best.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
I love my Xbox one so much. It has been very reliable. It even got left in standing water while in college and it still works. I love the backwards compatibility and the fact that you can play those games on the new console with the people on the Xbox 360 still.
Krysten H.
Fenton
This is the console that my boyfriend and I own! The only thing that we don't like would be the updates that always switch around the menu. It seems like you never have an opportunity to get use to it
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert
Would you prefer to have an Xbox One or a PS4?
Amber B.
My husband just got an Xbox One. What is the best game out so far for the console?
Crystal C.
Danvers, MA
Is this really worth the upgrade and the $400
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
Are you able to play Regular Xbox 360 games on this?
Destiny H.