BY MICROSOFT

With an xbox live gold membership, take your xbox 360 online to play kinect and controller games with friends wherever they are. Instantly watch hd movies, tv shows and sports, and with kinect, your voice is the remote control. Not sure what to play or watch? quickly find new movies, songs or games with your voice. Even use your phone or tablet as a second screen to control and interact with what you re watching. Plus, now you can explore the web on your tv with internet explorer for xbox. Entertainment is more amazing with xbox. why to buy play kinect and controller games online with friends watch hd... see more...

Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I love xbox live and I think it's worth the money. However, you don't have to buy the cards anymore you can just pay online now through your account on your xbox.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
I don't get why xbox has to be so expensive with any add ons to there consoles. this is pointless to buy. just download iheartradio.
Kimberly J.
It's a little pricey, but it's with it. I think paying for a year would be a better deal though. However you don't have to buy the cards anymore you can just pay online now.
Michelle C.
Las vegas, NV
I like buying the cards instead of paying by month. But they are pricey and it is better to pay for the year. Sometimes there are specials some where especially around the holidays. You just have to look.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Pretty good deal! Little pricey. Probably better to just buy a 1 year instead of 3 month if you really enjoy music
This is a must in my house for my hubby and son. But I think getting the yealry one when you can find it on sale is a way better deal.
Ashley C.
Panorama City, CA
This product is very useful for those with an Xbox. It gives you access to many different activities on the Xbox. For the price I do believe it is acceptable. I recommend this product to any gamers or parents of gamers with an Xbox.
Tiffany M.
My two boys love playing xbox live with their friends!!! They get to play and talk to them. One thing I don't like, is ANYONE can come and try to play with them. Some people say their kids, but you can never be too sure! They are not allowed to accept anyone with out my permission!!! Wish you could stop that feature.
These are the best things out there right now!! Love the pre paid month works best for my family!!
Chaunyce D.
I would recommend buying the years subscription for forty dollars more. The three months goes by quickly and overall it's cheaper to buy the 12 month option