Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership - 12 Month (Xbox One/Xbox 360)

Xbox live gold membership - 12 month (xbox one/xbox 360)

Is this better than getting just a one month ?
If you get this, will you be able to have gold on Xbox One and Xbox 360? I own both consoles but haven't had Live Gold in over a year.
Is this really worth it?
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership - 12 Month (Xbox One/Xbox 360)!
How would you rate this product?
Tacoma
I love Xbox live and I have had it since the Xbox 360. I originally started out buying just the one month subscriptions and I realized it was just adding up to way too much. Using the 12 month subscription is the way to go if you are trying to save money in the long run. I would say that since we do pay this much, and a lot of people have been loyal with Xbox live for so long, they could try giving some loyalty rewards or something like that to improve this.
Lakemoor, IL
You need Gold to play online games, but as it’s a yearly charge, 60 dollars is fairly affordable. It has paid for itself over the years as I get great usage out of my online games. As it’s pretty much required, there’s not much to say about it. They have multiple lengths of subscription but yearly is the cheapest in the long run
584 Old Brunerstown Rd Apt 327 Shelbyville Kentucky
I love the added comfort of knowing that my Microsoft account is secure. With the service I can play online, cross consol with other microsoft users. Which makes the minecraft realms much more fun. Also getting two free games makes the yearly service worth it.
Taylorsville, UT
Easy to buy, use and activate in case you don't have a debit card to use. We got it at our local grocery store and also at 7 eleven. It is also a great gift if you are giving a gift and don't know what to get for a new Xbox Member. I do recommend to get the all year one and get your moneys worth.
Not much to review about this product.  It does its job with getting Gold Membership pretty well.  I have never had a problem with the code and have always received my games the come with the membership.  Will obviously buy again because I need to play.
Gloucester
Buying the 12-month membership is a way better deal price wise than buying it either month to month or every 3 months.. once you put the code in you can pretty much forget all about it for a year LOL I also love the free games every month.
Gamer Expert Level 3
It’s way cheaper just to buy the 12 month membership than doing a monthly. I don’t even want to think how much money I have wasted doing the monthly instead. Won’t ever catch me doing that again
Falkville, AL
You almost have to have a membership to use Xbox so it's pretty much a requirement. It's $60 a year so it's not too high but I don't like that I have to have it. It is worth it though.
What's gaming without live gameplay, apps, streaming services and sharing those amazing moments when you get a campers dog tags or C4 that tank? Did I mention free games every month and the ability to play your old 360 games? I don't know how you could have an xbox without live. It's moe than just online games, it's really everything I need. No more cable bill needed! I will say this is a bit expensive granted you can purchase for a better price on amazon or CDKeys.com. There's always a deal somewhere so don't let that price deter you... It's worth it! Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership - 12 Month (Xbox One/Xbox 360)
Horton
I do not use it to play with friends online, o my a few time and it was fun at that time, but I use it to get the free games every month and play them by myself. It is nice to have anyway because for some games you get extra supplies if you have gold and it is an advantage in the game.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...