Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership - 12 Month (Xbox One/Xbox 360) uploaded by Jakob S.

BY MICROSOFT #9 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Xbox live gold membership - 12 month (xbox one/xbox 360) see more...

• If you get this, will you be able to have gold on Xbox One and Xb...3 Answers
  • Is this really worth it?5 Answers
  • Any chance any one know the prices compassion where is the cheape...4 Answers
Rayna W.
Gardiner, NY
I love playing on Xbox Live it is very fun and it allows me to play with my siblings whom live very far away, there are many different games to play online and they're all very fun Xbox is a great company. The only bad thing I could say about this is that they are quite expensive considering it's for a game. I would recommend them and if I had the money I would buy them for someone else. I used to have a membership but then my siblings didn't have an Xbox, now they do and have Xbox live but I don't have my membership I would love to have one so I could reconnect with!
Sarah B.
What's gaming without live gameplay, apps, streaming services and sharing those amazing moments when you get a campers dog tags or C4 that tank? Did I mention free games every month and the ability to play your old 360 games? I don't know how you could have an xbox without live. It's moe than just online games, it's really everything I need. No more cable bill needed! I will say this is a bit expensive granted you can purchase for a better price on amazon or CDKeys.com. There's always a deal somewhere so don't let that price deter you... It's worth it! Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership - 12 Month (Xbox One/Xbox 360)
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
kind of annoyed that you have to buy this to go live and connect to others. it is not cheap either. and need to buy ever 12 months. they should have lifetime membership. great for a gift because they do use them. would recommend for others because they do need this
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Membership - 12 Month (Xbox One/Xbox 360) is a perfect gift for my son. It's cheaper than paying monthly and at his age it's all he wants. I love that I can buy one for every Christmas and it lasts all year and I don't even have to worry about it.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I've never had any problems with Xbox Gold Membership. I have two 15 year old boys, who both want a gold account. Very easy, We buy two 12 month cards at Christmas time and they are good all year. They can play with kids from around the world. Pretty cool.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Getting this 12 month membership will save you money instead of paying month to month. So I would recommend getting this if you play a lot and will keep it long!!
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
Gamer Expert Level 1
great thing to have for people who are gaming and love getting to download 700 dollars worth of free games and if you have friends you can play with them online for hours
Mandee M.
Lincolnton, NC
With out this you couldn't play multi player, was a great price for the year. Well worth it. You also could get free games when you had the Xbox live and that was always a plus for me.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I've had Microsoft Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership for one year already and I bought another one (this time on Ebay, because it was only 43$). I would recommend to buy it for everyone who has an Xbox because it has some good perks:
- With Xbox Live Gold, you can play with your friends and save all your game clips and photos to Microsoft’s servers for accessing later.
- Every Tuesday, Microsoft heavily discounts games available on Xbox Live for digital download.
- With the free games and deals, it all comes down to taste. Often times, Microsoft offers some big-name hits and exclusives as a part of Games with Gold.

If online gaming is something that you feel you want to do, definitely check out Xbox Live Gold. Pay for a month or start a free trial. Get a feel for how it works.

You definitely won't have some new games on huge discounts, but you can get one-year-old games for free. Now, I buy games only on discounts or download it for free, using my gold membership.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Gamer Expert Level 3
I use the Gold memberships for Christmas gifts for my guys. It is a bit expensive but it is a one-time payment and they have hours of play time. (trust me) The guys will get their money worth in two days.  I personally do not play that many games unless I'm playing with the hubby and kids. It is also a nice reward incentive for older kids and teens and hubby to get them to help out around more often.
Amber R.
Anyone else think it's kinda of expensive?
Jaime S.
Geneva, OH
What do you do with this and is it worth getting for a 5 year old(and his father who plays occasionally)
lilly f.
On xbox one with the gold does everyone on my console get the gold membership or just me?
Karen H.
Lagrange, In
I just read that they give free games with the 12 month card...what games are they?
Dustin B.
Vista, California
How can I get my hands on one of theses?