BY MICROSOFT

P> get the most from xbox one on day one xbox live gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world. Experience unrivaled multiplayer gaming, with smarter matchmaking that's ready when you are. Watch hd movies, tv shows, live events, music and sports. Enjoy premier entertainment apps, skype, and internet explorer. And take advantage of member discounts and exclusives. Plus, anyone in your home can access xbox live gold benefits on your xbox one. And now for a limited time, get a day one 12-month xbox live gold membership and play the digital game, killer instinct: round one, with the... see more...

• What's the price on this? Same as the regular 12 month gold?2 Answers
  • Whats the difference2 Answers
  • "I get many free games and a ton of discount on games. " in 1 review
  • "It great game System could also watch movies on" in 1 review
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
I need this more than I need a soda. I need it to play all my games with my boyfriend and our friends, you also need it just so you can watch Netflix, YouTube, and basically any other app you download on your Xbox. I highly recommend it.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
Oh the Xbox One! We got the day one edition, no different really but man my husband was excited! Of course we needed Xbox live gold edition to go with it! If you have an Xbox you really need Live, kinda the point really!
Kolton B.
Nocona, TX
It's a good deal if you want to play games online. It comes out to $5 a month, and I don't know any deal better than that. You also get new games every so often for free which is really nice.
Victoria G.
Felton, DE
Ended up buying this for a guy friend for Christmas but you really can't go wrong with something like this because hello, majority of teenage boys love any new game system.
Jacob C.
I love being able to use a connection and play multiplayer games on my Xbox. I do not, however, like that I have to pay for these features.
But, I suppose this does make a pretty good gift for someone that uses this service.
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
Um..... Day one edition is no different then any other day! Lol. If you use the Xbox a lot, then Xbox live gold is for you. You can go online. Use apps like Netflix, etc.
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Got my boyfriend Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Day One Edition and I think he was going to cry from excitement! Money well spent!
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I could not live with Xbox live. you get so many free and discounted games. the 12 month subscription is the way to go
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Husband absolutely can't live without Xbox live. It's so nice having a year option instead of renewing every month.
Elyse S.
Corona , CA
Xbox live is a great value, you get free games every month and chat with you friends and game with your friends!
Chasity F.
Hopewell, VA
Whats the difference
tiffany l.
What's the price on this? Same as the regular 12 month gold?