BY MICROSOFT #39 in Xbox Games

Upgrade to xbox live gold! Experience the best in gaming and entertainment with xbox live gold. Raise the curtain on your own instant movie night with thousands of hd movies and tv episodes streamed instantly from netflix. (netflix membership sold separately). Invite friends all over the world to connect, cheer and play online multiplayer games. And as a gold member, you ll enjoy exclusive deals of the week that save you money and special sneak-peak game demos that give you early access to the newest and latest. see more...

• This Product lets you explore more of the Xbox world. Thi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashlee W.
Gamer Expert Level 1
A three month membership for 25$ isn't bad at all. I hate that you have to pay but it's not surprising these days. If you're okay with waiting i suggest waiting and getting a card during Black Friday because typically then they're only 15$.
Valerie H.
Considering Xbox has drastically changed the functionality of the Live account, I'm not convinced this is really worth the spend. I've been a live member for years, but that was back when you couldn't connect to anything (netflix, hulu, etc) without a live subscription. Now all our gold account seems to offer are free downloads of games or movies at times, most of which aren't very appealing. Bummer.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
I use this as an incentive for my teen to do things around the house. The great thing is if your a part of Bing Rewards as I am you don't have to pay for it. You can choose your membership months. 1,3 and 12 month. It takes a bit of effort but it's well worth it.
Marie L.
Jacksonville, Florida
To me without Xbox Live Gold for your Xbox Systems, Your Xbox Systems are nothing, to be honest. It's best, if you are going to get an Xbox System, is for you to go ahead and pay for the Gold Membership too. My brother used to have the Xbox 360 and he can even tell you that the Xbox is better with the Gold Membership and it's kind of boring without it.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
Personally, I have a difficult time paying this much money for 3 months of online gaming. Xbox has, arguably, the best selection of games, but their policy of paid only online is a scam. $100 dollars a year whether you play 2 or 20,000 times online.
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
Scored several of these on Black Friday! It was cheaper to buy 4 of these than a 12 month subscription card. Gave one to each of my sons for Christmas. It's perfect too b/c their birthdays are in May & June, so guess what they are getting! lol!
Karissa W.
We don't use cable so we rely on our Xbox 360 and Xbox live for our fun and entertainment. We have been using Xbox live for about 5 years and love it. My kids play Lego games and minecraft so it's fun for them to go live with their friends.
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
Although I do not personally take part in it, my two younger brothers both have xbox live memberships and absolutely love them. I would say that it's almost necessary to have one if you want full use of all the functions on the Xbox.
Amber D.
Moyock, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
There's absolutely nothing wrong with buying the 3 month card. However, you will probably save about 20% if you get the 12 month. Always buy them 3rd party (Amazon, buy.com) as the Xbox live is ALWAYS original retail price.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Great price for the time you get. It's way better than paying month by month. I typically stick to buying the year but if your a young kid low on funds or your stuck in a rut but need your live fix this is the perfect buy!
Vraj P.
This Product lets you explore more of the Xbox world. This product makes me enjoy xbox more.THANK YOU MICROSOFT