BY MICROSOFT #80 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Xbox live gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world. Experience unrivaled multiplayer gaming, with blockbuster franchises such as halo, forza motorsport and kinect sports. Watch hd movies, tv shows, live events, music and sports. Enjoy premier entertainment apps and internet explorer. Plus, take advantage of member deals and exclusives.* and only on xbox one get tv shows and movies that are tailored for you, discover what s popular, and watch your favorite shows with the oneguide smarter matchmaking that happens in the background make and receive video calls... see more...

• Was this a good deal? is there better deals then this?1 Answers
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Personally I think having to pay for this is dumb. Shouldn't buying the game and the Xbox be enough. However my husband says he has to have it to play. It does give him reduced and even free games occasionally.
Dymond T.
Miamisburg, OH
I really love the way to get a life of the U.S . I will stop in a few weeks ago by the time . I'm 701 the best of luck . I'm
Christine A.
East Windsor, NJ
Xbox live is a must if you have an Xbox! Makes it so you can play with friends and chat in parties together. You also get free games each month. Keep an eye out for sales each month I almost never pay the full 60$ for the year. There was a actually a sale this month on the dashboard itself and I only paid 38$ for the year! So worth it!
Ashley P.
Modesto, CA
While the price is a little high it offers amazing fun with online gaming. When you love a game and want to take it further connecting with friends online is fun!
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Best deal! If you have the money and are planning on playing all year. I have been purchasing this every year since I got my Xbox 5 years ago and it's totally worth it. Why buy a month by month membership when at the end of the year your hoping to end up paying a bunch? You won't regret this!
Michelle C.
Las vegas, NV
This is a better deal than the 3 month card. But it is expensive. To play live you have to buy a subscription. I think that is the only way to have fun while play games with multiplayers. If you play all the time this is worth it.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
Although I think the price is somewhat steep just to be able to play online and multi-player with your friends - Xbox definitely isn't the same without Live. Once you have Live, it's hard to play Xbox again without it!
Jamie G.
Hartford, WI
I like being able to by the membership at once and not having it come out monthly so this is really nice. I usually go to Best Buy and purchase so I can receive reward points. Very easy and convenient.
Della W.
Shreveport, LA
The best time to buy these are at Christmas if you can find a good deal on them. I really don't see the point in paying almost $60 to play online. It's too expensive.
Emily L.
Minneapolis, MN
You have to have this to make your Xbox work. I think it's kind of silly that you have to pay extra just to make something work that you have already paid for, but whatever. I still play and keep on buying it every year. A must have!
Claudia Z.
San diego, CA
Was this a good deal? is there better deals then this?