Microsoft Xbox Kinect

by Microsoft

También me gusta el Xbox 360 porque en esa puedo jugar GTA y Minecraft y ofrece los juegos en la calidad HD Microsoft Xbox Kinect ?
A que dispositivo nomas se lo puede conectar ?
Does anyone have issues connecting the Kinect to the Xbox one X?
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox Kinect!
Product Highlights
I really love dancing games so that's what my review will be about since I have yet to play any other sort of Kinect games except dancing games.in reviews
I had mine for over a year and i love it..The games are so much fun...They have great exercise games...They are easy to follow no need to go to the gym.in reviews
I love this system totally for the cool graphics and because you don't need remotes when doing the workouts or dance games.in reviews
It is fun for the whole family and has different games to play.in reviews
even though we only play dance games on this... its tons of fun and a great way to get a little exercise in without going to the gym.in reviews
Ashley G.
Zephyrhills, FL
Microsoft Xbox Kinect uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: GameStop
I love my Xbox. I game on PC and every console they currently sell but this is a favorite. You can play alone or with friends ds plus they have interactive games that get you moving. Overall you can't go wrong with this console. You'll love it, I promise!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
This is a lot of fun for the whole family ! We spend hours playing this as a family . we have a lot of games to go with this so it never gets boring. Its a great thing to have to enjoy with your kids .
Clarissa D.
Auburndale, FL
The good Fantastic fun; simple, accessible gameplay; easy set-up; impressive motion-tracking technology. The bad Demands plenty of space; tracking is often glitchy; two player maximum at launch; expensive. The bottom line You'll need plenty of space to use Microsoft's Kinect motion-gaming system, but it's just about the most fun you can have with your hands free. It's not accurate enough to win over hard-core gamers, but it's simple and hugely entertaining.
Zachery S.
Amelia Court House
The Kinect for Xbox 360 was a bit lack-luster to be frank. Although the full body motion capture tech in the camera seemed cutting edge to most gamer's eyes upon announcement of the product, we soon found out that the voice commands had very limited functionality. Not a terrible buy but not a necessity.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA
I love the kinect! It is such a fun game system and it gets you up and active and playing with your friends. They have some really fun games to play and all that jazz.
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
The Xbox Kinect is literally the funnest! I love using it because the excitement and thrill the game has!
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Is this the original one? I didn’t even know they made newer versions and now it seems for the various Xbox versions? Cool! Anyways we are using this all over again with our youngest! It really is fun, interactive, and body ache inducing 😂 We love it though. Not sure how much longer this or the Xbox will last but going strong for years now!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,229 reviews
I would go over to my friends house often when she got the Xbox Kinect . It is a lot of fun and is surprisingly accurate with it's reading of motions! We would exercise with it (I don't remember which game it was) but we would play tennis and as well have dance competitions! It is a lot of fun! If I was a huge gamer I would totally purchase one for my own home! It's definitely worth the price tag!
Anna W.
Aurora, OH
Was a solid system back in the day. Not quite enough hard drive space to save much though. Kinect was fun when this first came out, now it is way outdated with the amount new technologies in VR and motion capture. System will last if you take care of it.
Jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love all the games and fun we have with this add on. I can even get my exercise in. I enjoy the interaction the game has. I just enjoy it with the family. It is a great add on if you have Xbox this is a must.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sam T.
Indianapolis
il y a 3 ans
Microsoft Xbox Kinect ? Anybody have one?
Bxkid 7. il y a 3 ans
Yes I have one but keep in mind if your considering one Kinect is a dead accessory, with canceled support by Microsoft. There is a small library of available games and provide modest voice command support. Unless your definitely going to play some of the games it had I'd steer clear.