Microsoft Xbox Kinect

A que dispositivo nomas se lo puede conectar ?
Does anyone have issues connecting the Kinect to the Xbox one X?
What makes kinnect so great?
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox Kinect!
Product Highlights
I really love dancing games so that's what my review will be about since I have yet to play any other sort of Kinect games except dancing games.in reviews
I had mine for over a year and i love it..The games are so much fun...They have great exercise games...They are easy to follow no need to go to the gym.in reviews
I love this system totally for the cool graphics and because you don't need remotes when doing the workouts or dance games.in reviews
It is fun for the whole family and has different games to play.in reviews
even though we only play dance games on this... its tons of fun and a great way to get a little exercise in without going to the gym.in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
This is a lot of fun for the whole family ! We spend hours playing this as a family . we have a lot of games to go with this so it never gets boring. Its a great thing to have to enjoy with your kids .
Clarissa M.
Greenville, MS
The good Fantastic fun; simple, accessible gameplay; easy set-up; impressive motion-tracking technology. The bad Demands plenty of space; tracking is often glitchy; two player maximum at launch; expensive. The bottom line You'll need plenty of space to use Microsoft's Kinect motion-gaming system, but it's just about the most fun you can have with your hands free. It's not accurate enough to win over hard-core gamers, but it's simple and hugely entertaining.
Zachery S.
Amelia Court House
The Kinect for Xbox 360 was a bit lack-luster to be frank. Although the full body motion capture tech in the camera seemed cutting edge to most gamer's eyes upon announcement of the product, we soon found out that the voice commands had very limited functionality. Not a terrible buy but not a necessity.
Hannah W.
Emmetsburg, IA
I love the kinect! It is such a fun game system and it gets you up and active and playing with your friends. They have some really fun games to play and all that jazz.
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
The Xbox Kinect is literally the funnest! I love using it because the excitement and thrill the game has!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,229 reviews
I would go over to my friends house often when she got the Xbox Kinect . It is a lot of fun and is surprisingly accurate with it's reading of motions! We would exercise with it (I don't remember which game it was) but we would play tennis and as well have dance competitions! It is a lot of fun! If I was a huge gamer I would totally purchase one for my own home! It's definitely worth the price tag!
Alex B.
The Xbox 360 will always be one of my favorite consoles. The Kinect was also the first of its kind, one of the first “virtual reality” devices on a major game system. It didn’t always work the greatest, but it was fun!
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the XBOX Kinect. There are fun games to use with the Kinect that get you up and moving while having a lot of fun. After we used it the first day, I woke up so sore but at least we had fun.
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,008 reviews
My Son LOVE'SSSSSSSSSSSS his XBOX Kinect! He has played it Almost daily this summer!!!!!!!! Sighhhhhhhh
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids received this from a family member for Christmas. The games they usually play are just dance. I even join in sometimes. It's loads of fun. You can see yourself on the screen. Very easy to use. Yes i would recommend. It enhances the game. Makes it so much better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sam T.
Indianapolis
il y a 2 ans
Microsoft Xbox Kinect ? Anybody have one?
Bxkid 7. il y a 2 ans
Yes I have one but keep in mind if your considering one Kinect is a dead accessory, with canceled support by Microsoft. There is a small library of available games and provide modest voice command support. Unless your definitely going to play some of the games it had I'd steer clear.