BY MICROSOFT

Customize your control. With a d-pad that transforms from a plus to a disc, the wireless controller provides ultimate precision, accuracy, and control for both directional and sweeping movements. This controller comes complete with a play and charge kit to keep the game going strong. - transforming d-pad can be rotated to adapt to the user's gameplay, offering unrivaled precision. Use the d-pad in "plus" format for cardinal directional moves. Use the d-pad in "disc" format for sweeping moves - includes play and charge cable for continuous gameplay and up to 35 hours of play per charge - 2.4ghz wireless... see more...

Kirstie P.
Hopkins, MN
The shape of this controller is nice and it doesn't cause my hand to cramp up like similar controllers, though the only negative I can say is that after several hours of use, the controller can be a little slick and my thumb sometimes slip off of the control stick. I think it is the rubbery material getting saturated with finger oils, and that is kinda gross (especially since I do not have greasy hands or eat while playing).
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
one of the most ergonomic controls that they ever made. I really like these because they are comfortable and easy to use. I also like that it comes with a rechargeable battery pack so taht you don't have to worry about playing and tangling up with your wires.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
This controller is very comfy for my little hands but the battery life is kind of short. It would be wonderful if it could hold a longer charge so I can play comfortable without worrying about extra wires around me.
Paige H.
Quincy, FL
I love playing on the Xbox with my hubby and we are able to play with wireless controllers! They are awesome since you don't have to be plugged in to play! Makes gaming easier and fun!
Erin H.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Very easy to use and grip. They are a little bigger than a PS controller, but not much. The buttons can wear out easily so always have a back up!
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this for my brother one year and he loves it. he doesn't play as much now, but when he did he said it was a great buy.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I find it so hard to use these controllers. I don't have the coordination to use the joysticks. I try but I'm terrible at it.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Works pretty well. You really need to have the charge and play kit or you will speed through batteries, which is annoying.
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
Controller is comfy but the battery dies quickly and it kinda annoys me when your mid game but it is great to play with
Cailey C.
Covington, KY
I have a bunch of these and the only problem I seem to have is after a long period of time the buttons start to stick.
Michelle S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Does anyone else have this issue?