BY MICROSOFT

Take your gaming experience to a whole new level with the xbox 360 wireless controller. With a range of 30', its wireless technology gives you freedom of movement without any wire clutter. The left and right shoulder buttons enhance playing convenience. This video game controller delivers precise movements and actions during game play with its 8-way direction controls, pressure-point triggers and thumb sticks. You can easily connect up to 4 of these wireless controllers to a single console. This xbox 360 wireless controller comes with an integrated headset port for use with pc headsets and xbox live play. Powered by 2 aa...

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
  • "The best part is you can sit rather far away from the console without connection issues and they seem to hold a pretty good battery life but I definitely recommend rechargeable batteries if you are a serious gamer. " in 6 reviews
  • "It does use batteries quite a bit over prolonged usage, however you can buy a rechargeable battery pack and never have to worry about batteries again. " in 5 reviews
  • "We also go a doc with the rechargeable battery pack it really makes it easy to just set it on the charger when not in use we never have to fool with batteries it is great !" in 5 reviews
Reggie V.
Reggie V.
Frankfort, IN
This remote isn't as durable as i would like it to be, I've have 3 of these and they all stopped working the same exact way. the sticks got sticky and when i try to run it didn't do anything in the game and sometimes it would run but then immediately stop and it would just walk. hopefully the xbox one remotes are made a little better. but i still love the layout of the buttons. its more natural than the p.s. remotes.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
We love having the rechargeable wireless controllers and the kids were impressed that even mom can figure out how to use it. I like that the kids don't have to sit that close when they play. Plus it's signal has no problems with communication even if it's not a direct transmission. Like our ottoman gets in the way but the controller and Xbox still work fine.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I love this controller and use a charge cable hooked up to my Xbox 360 whenever it runs out of batteries - which, unfortunately, is fairly quickly. However, you can be across the room from the console and still have functionality. It's lasted years so far and doesn't show any signs of going out on me!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
A total necessity if you, like me, always have stuff all over the coffee table and can't have cords knocking everything over. I only gave it four stars because I would say that you really need to get extra battery packs and a good charger unit because these things need a lot of juice.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
This remote controller is a classic. Now that I think of it, it was kind of thick to grip on. I would say it was built for a guy to play with or a person with large hands. Wireless makes it so much easier and enjoyable to play. However, you have to recharge the battery as a habit.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Sheboygan, WI
Weather I'm playing a game on the Xbox 360 or something on Steam with my laptop, I love using this wireless controller. It's very easy to use and definitely worth the price. I've always used rechargeable batteries to maximize the use since I've got it and have had no issues.
Britty M.
Britty M.
I enjoy being able to be anywhere in my room holding the controller to use it. If you buy batteries that last a while, buying them isn't a hassle. I bought a keyboard attachment to make chatting and typing easier. I much prefer this one to the wired controllers.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I love my wireless controller I honestly do I don't get any problems with it and I love how I have to have no cord Yay ! So I say go with these if you have an Xbox worth the money !
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Port Leyden, NY
Love this controller it works great iv had it since i got my console and it has never quit or broke i have had to replace the thumstick due to normal wear and tear
Robert E.
Robert E.
Rogue River, OR
I have to say out of all the systems out there the xbox 360 controller is best. The look and feel is amazing! Great for first person shooters.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lakewood, CO
Do you have any solutions to increase battery life?
Ryashia M.
Ryashia M.
Do You Like Its Wireless
Raven G.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Where can i get a custom one?
Serg S.
Serg S.
Weslaco, TX
What do you do when the LS stays in the same direction?