ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesMicrosoft
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)

by Microsoft

#2 in Xbox Games

Take your gaming experience to a whole new level with the xbox 360 wireless controller. With a range of 30', its wireless technology gives you freedom of movement without any wire clutter. The left and right shoulder buttons enhance playing convenience. This video game controller delivers precise movements and actions during game play with its 8-way direction controls, pressure-point triggers and thumb sticks. You can easily connect up to 4 of these wireless controllers to a single console. This xbox 360 wireless controller comes with an integrated headset port for use with pc headsets and xbox live play. Powered by 2 aa...

Does anyone know if battery acid can be removed safely? I take the most care of my things and would always leave the batteries out if not in use. I let someone borrow my controller and now it has battery acid all over it. This is my second controller ruined bc of someone else💔😞
Do You Like Its Wireless
Where can i get a custom one?
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...console without connection issues and they seem to hold a pretty good battery life but I definitely recommend rechargeable batteries if you are a serious gamer. in reviews
We also go a doc with the rechargeable battery pack it really makes it easy to just set it on the charger when not in use we never have to fool with batteries it is great !in reviews
It does use batteries quite a bit over prolonged usage, however you can buy a rechargeable battery pack and never have to worry about batteries again. in reviews
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360) uploaded by Ashlee B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have two boys and they live on there Xbox and PlayStation - they would play video games all day everyday if I let them. A good thing when you need some peace and quiet .. tune it on to a video game, game on!
Michael C.
Norwood, NC
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360) uploaded by Michael C.
These controllers fit really well in your hands. I love the vibration when I’m in a fight on a game. They rock!
Pester S.
Great controller. Fits well into your hands. It does use batteries quite a bit over prolonged usage, however you can buy a rechargeable battery pack and never have to worry about batteries again.
Brian B.
Rensselaer, IN
Great controller no problems use it on my Alienware laptop with steam. will buy another
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
We love the controllers!! We have a console in every bedroom so we can play together. They are very comfortable and fit into your hand good so even after hours of play your hand doesn't cramp up!! Highly recommend to others.
yuling D.
San Gabriel, CA
The gamepad is very flexible to use, feels very comfortable to use, the buttons are very sensitive, and the operation is simple. Children can master the button functions after playing for a while. I am not as good as children and I like to play games with children.
Donnie J.
Iron Mountain, MI
Hands down best controller out of all consoles. Buttons last for extremely long time with normal play, kids can destroy much quicker) No need for or to do anything more.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
My husband and boys uses this for his setup he has a lot of gaming equipment as far as I know he likes this one they have every system old and new and more games then I can mention so ive selected what I know and what they love and would recommend to anyone
TammyJean S.
Gatesville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We have 2 of these need another price is alottle high but my boys use everyday just the right size for their hands
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
These worked will with the XBox 360. The range is good and they hold a battery charge for much longer than the ones for the XBox One.