BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • "Wireless controllers are SO much easier to use, despite the fact that they run on batteries." in 1 review
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Xbox wireless controllers are the best! So easy to use and when you gotta charge them just put them on the Charging stand. They are also pretty durable. Seeing as how my husband has thrown them around the room a few times and they still aren't broke.
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
The Classic White Wireless Xbox 360 controller is a must own for Xbox 360 Gamers.

Durable and long lasting, you will quit before it does. Unless your batteries have something to say about it.
Charles G.
Pennsville, NJ
To begin you will more than likely need more than one controller for your system so invest in a Microsoft brand controller, plus the play and charge as I've seen batteries have meltdowns. As for this being a great product it is, enjoy your gaming
Deborah G.
Edinburg, TX
Xbox!? Who doesn't love anything to do with Xbox?! My controllers have lasted me years! My cousins PlayStation controllers constantly break down on her so she has to replace them. Xbox is the best!
Liv N.
I love the look of the white controller much more than the black ones. Unfortunately, if you play a lot, the oils and dirt on your hands will make it start to look dirty and dingy, and I haven't found a way to clean it effectively to remove that.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
We own four 360 wireless controllers. They do work get, never have a problem with the connection. Te down fall is they are super expensive and the batteries die quick, and that can get pricey always replacing battery's!
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
I love the new black ones that come with the remodeled version of the xbox 360. The batteries last a decent amout of time for as much as I play.
Janson H.
I was completely fascinated with this controller when it came out, one because it was wireless and two because of how well it fit into my hands!
Javier I.
Fresno, CA
Love how you can just walk around and be able to use the remote. Very convinent to use and bought rechargeable batteries so that it last longer
Emily M.
Great controller and not a bad product at all! the only reason i did not give it five stars is because i like the new controller a bit better!
Shelly M.
San Diego, CA
How often do these die ?