BY MICROSOFT #36 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The xbox 360 headset heightens the experience of the xbox live online gaming community, allowing you to strategize with teammates, trash-talk opponents, or just chat with friends while playing your favorite games. see more...

• How is the quality of this compared to the afterglow bran...1 Answers
  • the game and expensive?1 Answers
Julia N.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this for my boyfriend so he can interact with his friends online and I'm guessing for the cheap price the quality is pretty great. I recommend this for anyone not wanting to spend much money on headsets, but quality is a must.
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
Just your standard headset for the Xbox. Works well, but those broke easy for me when I used them. Which was very often. I ended up having to upgrade when I took gaming seriously. The mic will pick anything up, but it’s very affordable
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Pretty basic headset that is affordable. You're getting what you pay for with this though. Not super durable and honestly I don't care for the mic or the quality, but if your on a budget then I would still recommend this to anyone.
Ashish S.
So since Xbox 360 had come out I have owned many of these till today I have on the more than 25 of these headphones and what I hate is they break easily the wire gets bent and the sound gets corrupted the sound messes up very easily. The sound is good when it works. It is semi-durable the headset breaks a lot they are flimsy but it does the job for when it works they could have done a much better job on it but now for Xbox ONE the headset is really great it looks unbreakable and if you take care of it it won't break and the wire is thin and strong so it won't get messed up. So Microsoft, they've learned but this 360 headset could of been better they could of done a better job at it but its works in the most part and is pretty good.
Spencer N.
Got these when I bought my first xbox 360 about 8 years ago, and they still work. sometimes when I move the piece that connects to the controller it starts making weird noises and I just have to unplug and replug. They aren't any Turtle beach, but for something to communicate with friends and not spend a boatload they are really good
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
It is okay for light use, but my son went through about 4 of them in 2 months, and he's not hard on his Gaming equipment, he takes pride in being able to own the products, and keeps good care of them. He has a hook on his wall that his headset would be put on when he was done each day. But just using it every day for 1-3 hrs eventually they broke, he also wasn't a fan of a wired headset he prefers everything to be wireless when it comes to his gaming.
Mersaydez H.
This got the job done, but it did a horrible job. I think that there was something wrong with mine because there was always a horrible sound that sounded like someone was blowing right into the microphone whenever I put it on, even if my mouth or nose was nowhere near the mic and nobody else would be on it with me. Would look elsewhere.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
I want to say the xbox360 wired headset is perfect if you don't want to hear all the noise from the game. It's affordable, also you child can talk with other gamers. My son loves it, says it's fun to play with the headphones. I recommend the headphones to everyone!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
My 10 year old son bought these for himself with his own money. I will say they were very affordable. He complaints time to time that they aren't comfortable. I tried them out and agreed. They seem very flimsy and not sturdy. They will do for now until he finds something else. The sound can be erratic on certain games which for me would be very annoying.
Edna V.
Edinburg, TX
From personal experience, I can tell you that these headphones are not that. I used them for a while when I first started playing with friends online but they were very uncomfortable and from time to time didn't work that that well. So I would suggest that if you were thinking of buying headphones for this console, buy the turtle beach ones :)
Cindi L.
San Angelo, TX
How is the quality of this compared to the afterglow brand headset
marcos a.