BY MICROSOFT #24 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The xbox 360 headset heightens the experience of the xbox live online gaming community, allowing you to strategize with teammates, trash-talk opponents, or just chat with friends while playing your favorite games. see more...

• How is the quality of this compared to the afterglow brand headset 1 Answers
  • the game and expensive?1 Answers
Mersaydez H.
Mersaydez H.
This got the job done, but it did a horrible job. I think that there was something wrong with mine because there was always a horrible sound that sounded like someone was blowing right into the microphone whenever I put it on, even if my mouth or nose was nowhere near the mic and nobody else would be on it with me. Would look elsewhere.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
I want to say the xbox360 wired headset is perfect if you don't want to hear all the noise from the game. It's affordable, also you child can talk with other gamers. My son loves it, says it's fun to play with the headphones. I recommend the headphones to everyone!
Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Port Leyden, NY
I prefer the turtle beach headset because this was to easy to break and i could never keep one longer than about 2 months before somone sits on it or it falls apart
Robert E.
Robert E.
Rogue River, OR
Really like these headphones sound quality is good and they last a long time. But can get uncomfortable after awhile.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
It is okay for light use, but my son went through about 4 of them in 2 months, and he's not hard on his Gaming equipment, he takes pride in being able to own the products, and keeps good care of them. He has a hook on his wall that his headset would be put on when he was done each day. But just using it every day for 1-3 hrs eventually they broke, he also wasn't a fan of a wired headset he prefers everything to be wireless when it comes to his gaming.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Pretty basic headset that is affordable. You're getting what you pay for with this though. Not super durable and honestly I don't care for the mic or the quality, but if your on a budget then I would still recommend this to anyone.
Rose P.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I had one of this comes with Xbox. I never used just want to hear loud tv noise but I used when people sleeping and I want to play . It’s very nice .
Spencer N.
Spencer N.
Got these when I bought my first xbox 360 about 8 years ago, and they still work. sometimes when I move the piece that connects to the controller it starts making weird noises and I just have to unplug and replug. They aren't any Turtle beach, but for something to communicate with friends and not spend a boatload they are really good
Christie L.
Christie L.
I love the headset u can talk to other people around the world sometimes kids argue but it's funny n all the things that they say
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
Works great. Really great when playing online. Great way to stay connected while playing online with friends and players
marcos a.
marcos a.
the game and expensive?
Cindi L.
Cindi L.
San Angelo, TX
How is the quality of this compared to the afterglow brand headset