Microsoft XBOX 360 Wired Controller - Black (XBOX 360) uploaded by Paris C.

BY MICROSOFT #44 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The xbox 360 controller features an extended nine-foot cable and an improved ergonomic design. The centralized, glowing xbox guide button grants you quick access to your digital movie, music, and games libraries.the ultimate in gamer flexibility, precision, control, quality, and comfort are all yours. see more...

Mini M.
This gamepad is very comfortable to use and the long cable is great for a wired controller. That being said, there is a fuse in the controller that's designed to blow. With daily gaming, I used to go through one of these every 6 months or so until I got smart and purchased a wireless gamepad from a different brand. I would not recommend this.
Ramon A.
Toppenish, WA
Question 1. Why would you buy a wired controller for Xbox 360?

Answer. For PC gaming of course!

Question 2. Why would you buy a 360 controller when it doesn't work on the Xbox 1?

Answer. Because the 360 controller is cheaper and works perfect for PC gaming. Because why would you own an Xbox over a PC?
Gina C.
Best controller for comfort and compatibility with both Xbox360 systems and PC. This is easily the best controller for PC play, as it is the standard when it comes to controller support and compatibility with windows games.

While some may prefer the wireless version, I don't find myself ever far enough away from my console or computer to warrant the cost of batteries or having to worry about needing to recharge mid gaming session.
Elizabeth C.
Midland City, AL
The Xbox 360 wired controller is well made. I prefer wired controllers over wireless because, as someone else stated, you can use them for PC gaming. Another reason I enjoy using a wired controller is because of input lag from wireless controllers. When you use a wired controller in a FPS, you don't have to necessarily worry about the split second/seconds it takes the game to respond from input as you would with a wireless controller.
Nathan G.
Very awesome sleek controller that I bought to be used with my PC gaming. Works right out of the box plug and play. I end up playing all sorts of games that almost require a controller and a few that just feel better with a controller. A short list: Rogue Legacy, Duck Game...
Guadalupe S.
I love the wireless Xbox 360 controller because I don't have to worry about any wires being in my way and If i have to stop playing the game I could put the controller any place near me then when I'm done with whatever pick it up and go back to having fun with the game and you could still use the wireless or the wired controller on PC/tablet/phone/xbox360 etc with a gaming receiver and a usb otg cord for better results with gaming and with all this item u could use up to 4 controllers which is cool.
Christopher R.
Fairfax, VA
So basically this is a Xbox 360 controller that you have to plug in. You don't have to worry about the batteries or the uncomfortable battery pack. It feels really nice in your hands and is exactly like the wireless controller, except that the wired controller can be used for PC gaming. This is so nice for games directly ported to PC.
LaDara D.
Dayton, OH
Xbox 360 wireless controller is the only way to go. You don't want a cord holding you back from you're gaming experience. Sometimes i need to change Netflix or a song from across the room. This is why wireless Xbox 360 control is the best.
Tyler B.
Morrisville, NC
This is the most comfortable controller that has ever been on the market. It is also very durable which is great since I have a toddler who likes to throw mine around the house. The Dreamcast controller was very similar to this but much more bulky. This controller takes that concept and gets it right. Some of the offbrands are no where near as durable, however so the Microsoft brand is the way to go!
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I really like this controller but I don't like how big it is. I have small hands so it can be unmanageable sometimes. I like a smaller remote. Still, it is reliable and mine hasn't broke yet, while I've had 2 ps3 controllers break so far. I also prefer the wireless controller.
Wesley R.
Jackson, MO
How long is the Range of the controller?
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Do you prefer wireless to wired?