Microsoft XBOX 360 Wired Controller - Black (XBOX 360) uploaded by Paris C.

BY MICROSOFT #44 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

The xbox 360 controller features an extended nine-foot cable and an improved ergonomic design. The centralized, glowing xbox guide button grants you quick access to your digital movie, music, and games libraries.the ultimate in gamer flexibility, precision, control, quality, and comfort are all yours. see more...

• Do you prefer wireless to wired? 4 Answers
  • How long is the Range of the controller?6 Answers
Gina C.
Gina C.
Best controller for comfort and compatibility with both Xbox360 systems and PC. This is easily the best controller for PC play, as it is the standard when it comes to controller support and compatibility with windows games.

While some may prefer the wireless version, I don't find myself ever far enough away from my console or computer to warrant the cost of batteries or having to worry about needing to recharge mid gaming session.
LaDara D.
LaDara D.
Dayton, OH
Xbox 360 wireless controller is the only way to go. You don't want a cord holding you back from you're gaming experience. Sometimes i need to change Netflix or a song from across the room. This is why wireless Xbox 360 control is the best.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Technology has come to far to even allow the sale of wired Xbox controllers. It's no more affordable then the same priced wireless controller. I play a lot so this is important. I would not recommend.
Belal H.
Belal H.
Sunnyside, NY
This is one of the best controllers I have ever used very comfortable in hand and no need to keep changing the batteries for it. The wire is very long and I can play from my couch and I love it.
Savannah K.
Savannah K.
Tuscumbia, AL
I know not everyone goes for the wired controllers because you're limited to a certain area while playing, but you can use this with you're PC also!!!! I personally recommend a wired controller
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I hate the wire. Its gets in my way all the time when other people are playing. Pay a few extra bux and go wireless.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
My daughter loves her Xbox 360 controllers. She plays for hours with them, definitely recommend
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Definitely get this controller. You can use it on your pc too so its a good deal
Mini M.
Mini M.
This gamepad is very comfortable to use and the long cable is great for a wired controller. That being said, there is a fuse in the controller that's designed to blow. With daily gaming, I used to go through one of these every 6 months or so until I got smart and purchased a wireless gamepad from a different brand. I would not recommend this.
Nathan G.
Nathan G.
Very awesome sleek controller that I bought to be used with my PC gaming. Works right out of the box plug and play. I end up playing all sorts of games that almost require a controller and a few that just feel better with a controller. A short list: Rogue Legacy, Duck Game...
Wesley R.
Wesley R.
Jackson, MO
How long is the Range of the controller?
Annette D.
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
Do you prefer wireless to wired?