BY MICROSOFT

Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a great product that has brought a lot of joy to a large amount of individuals. Between the family gatherings and friends over to hang out or birthday parties, this is a great product to use. I love playing with my friends or my brothers. It is always a good way to settle an argument or begin a whole new set... Decent price for Gamestop, but there are so many new systems coming out at higher prices it is certainly something to consider for your child's first system.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
This thing was great, much easier than having to have to set up a dvd player on top of a game system. Keeps your kids busy or your husbands who like to play games. There are so many games you can play, new and old that are not that expensive. They even have fitness videos for those who like to work out.
Candice B.
Champlain, NY
Great system but beware of the RROD. I suppose if you buy this pre-owned it wouldn't be such a loss if it failed in a few years since they're so cheap now. Definitely worth the buy just so you can play Fable 3.
Dillon M.
Riverside, CA
The Xbox is a pretty good console if I do say so myself! I have both PS3 and Xbox and they both are equally good. Although you have to watch out with your Xbox or else you'll get a red ring of death and make sure you have extra batteries for your controllers too!
Amberly S.
Love this product! Bought this for my kids along with the Kinect. Really comes in handy on rainy days when their cooped up and have lots of energy! I also love how easy it is for them to play with controllers or with the Kinect. The added bonus of being able to stream Netflix on it makes for a great family movie night!
Honestly I really love this product good for gaming. There is so many games to play, you can go on YouTube, Netflix, and much more!! Get this product today!!
Melanie R.
Had my 360 for several years and it has never did me wrong. The graphics were great for many years
But now there is the Xbox one which is a huge upgrade.
Tammy S.
I hold my xbox 360 close to my heart, I bought a refurbished one almost 4 years ago and I still use it all the time. I love this thing.
Klarissa W.
Fort Worth, TX
My brothers really enjoy the Xbox's i personally prefer PlayStation's but that's just a preference nothing wrong with Microsoft
Brittany L.
Minotola, NJ
Xbox 360s are tons of fun. We have gone through 3. They all died in a year or 2, but they were awesome while they lasted!