BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Xbox 360 Media Remote
  • "It makes using Netflix and other apps on my Xbox SO much easier to use." in 1 review
Lindsey M.
Albany, GA
I have not yet used this specific remote adaptation; but I have used the older model for the original 360's and I was not disappointed with that one. So I can only imagine the improvements that have been made to this. Would love to invest in one for my console.
Danielle T.
SO much better than using the controller or even the kinect voice commands. It made using the apps in xbox way easier especially when you had to search for titles in netflix, youtube etc
Deborah S.
I hate to say this because I'm not old but if you're not into gaming you really get confused because it has too many buttons. As a paren't it's difficult to manipulate many remotes and this one has so many options.
Ricky L.
Merced, CA
When I first bought my Xbox 360 I made sure to buy this remote. It has been the best accessorie for my Xbox. I watch a lot of movies on my Xbox and thus remote is so handy you could push play pause fast forward ext.
Edgar A.
Stockton, CA
I really liked this Xbox 360 controller. It worked perfectly fine. You can use it for when you watch videos/movies on your Xbox 360 or when you hear music on it.
Danielle M.
Monroe, OH
On behalf of my husband- this thing is genius. He was complaining about always using the game remote. This thing is wonderful according to him.
Dezerae D.
Manchester, NJ
This remote really came in handy. Two of four of my remotes barely worked so I bought this one. Wow! It fixed all of my media problems!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
Definitely like this remote. It makes for easy navgationg, especially if you don't like the large controller. Like me
Bridget S.
Orlando, FL
Best purchase I've made in awhile! It makes using Netflix and other apps on my Xbox SO much easier to use.
Brandon W.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Works well, just unnecessary if you have a smartphone. Then you could just download the smart glass app.
Dylan O.
What does this thing do?