BY MICROSOFT #59 in Xbox Games

• Are these still for sale new or were they limited?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
Jan G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My hubby buy this console for the kiddo and well I have to say if there is kids in the house this is a must have! Using the The camera while playing is super fun. Lots and lots of family time.
Pamela H.
I LOVE this 360! We got this on launch date and I'm so happy we made the investment. The on/off and the tray opening sound are really fun and everyone who visits gets a kick out of it! I also love the C3PO controller, the gold is so awesome. Keeping this even though we've moved onto the XBOX One.
Nicole M.
I so wish we would've got this when it launched instead of the basic! My husband loves Star Wars and he would geek out over this. That controller and that console skin! Eeee!! Every console should have the option to be personalized like this.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
I love my xbox its an amazing console . I wasn't going to buy an Xbox until I saw this. Not only does it make R2D2 sounds, but it comes with a C3PO themed controller. It works just as well as any other Xbox console, except it's way cooler to look at. It was worth every penny."
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
I love Xbox and especially when you can play just dance without using a controller I can play that game for hours instead of going to the guy it a workout we have one of these at our daycare and kids always fight about who's gonna play first lol
Gipsy R.
Indianapolis, IN
This Xbox is THE Xbox for Star Wars fans. When you turn it on or press eject, it makes R2D2 noises. I don't have mine anymore as I upgraded, but if I was to ever buy another 360, I wouldn't have it any other way but the Star Wars special edition.
Christina F.
I wasn't going to buy an Xbox until I saw this. It is the most perfect console I've ever seen. Not only does it make R2D2 sounds, but it comes with a C3PO themed controller, the first all-white kinect, and a Star Wars quote hidden inside the player. It works just as well as any other Xbox console, except it's way cooler to look at. It was worth every penny.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love my xbox 360. aAs a Star Wars fan I love the fact that they had this r2d2 Xbox. I love how it beeps at you when you turn it on or off , it's just so adorable. I love my xbox 360, we had bought the Xbox one and that was a total, colossal mess. The Xbox one was awful the drive didn't work or couldn't play discs one of our games got stuck in it!! When we called the customer service was awful. I'll stick to my xbox 360 thank you very much.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
kinect is defiently the game way to go. its makes you get very active and its so much fun. there is a bunch of games from both girls and guys and it totally worth it to get the console. i had one when i was in highschool and i played it all the time. it was really great. go and get you one now.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
R2-D2 is my favorite SW characters, so I knew I had to have this! I picked it up at K-Mart and I'm so glad I did because it was the last one in stock! It's sleek, and I love the C-3P0 controller with it, and of course the R2 sounds it makes! Definitely such a good buy!
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Where can I find one since is limited edition couldn't find it at best buy
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Do you think this is a good gift for a 14 years-old kid on Christmas?
Lindsay J.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Can't you just buy this game without the bundle set?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
How did you all like it?
Este seria un super regalo?