BY MICROSOFT

• Wich One of the special edition Xbox do you prefer ? Mine is gear...1 Answers
  • Are these still for sale new or were they limited?2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 3 Answers
Jasmine N.
Amazing. If you love stars wars like I do, this is a must have. R2D2 will amaze you when you touch the button to cut the Xbox on for the first time and then use the c3po controller to play a game. I loved Xbox and think Microsoft got it right with the game system but I had to buy just because it is Stars wars and I don't regret it one bit.
Yaraslid G.
Union City, NJ
I love my xbox its an amazing console . I wasn't going to buy an Xbox until I saw this. Not only does it make R2D2 sounds, but it comes with a C3PO themed controller. It works just as well as any other Xbox console, except it's way cooler to look at. It was worth every penny."
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
R2-D2 is my favorite SW characters, so I knew I had to have this! I picked it up at K-Mart and I'm so glad I did because it was the last one in stock! It's sleek, and I love the C-3P0 controller with it, and of course the R2 sounds it makes! Definitely such a good buy!
Gipsy R.
Peru, IN
This Xbox is THE Xbox for Star Wars fans. When you turn it on or press eject, it makes R2D2 noises. I don't have mine anymore as I upgraded, but if I was to ever buy another 360, I wouldn't have it any other way but the Star Wars special edition.
Tiffany D.
Lafayette, IN
We loved our Star Wars Xbox bundle. The sounds are awesome. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan and this was his dream Xbox. He waited for this thing for forever. Highly recommend this console.
Tania R.
Me encanta mi consola xbox 360. Es exelente trabaja super bien mi hermano le facina jugar con el kinet es 100 % revomendado este producto
Migdalia M.
I purchased this for my husband who fell in love with it. I was a bundle package which I purchased at Best Buy for a great price.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Unos amigos de mis hijos tienen uno y mis hijos les gusto me rarde en buscarles uno pero esta en mus planes comprarles uno
Kenth G.
Tengo él videojuego y aun estoy encantado con él es excelente y muy divertido los juego son muy prácticos y emocionantes.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
El diseño de la consola es genial. El KINCT funciona muy bien con los juegos de movimiento. Me encanta esta consola
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Do you think this is a good gift for a 14 years-old kid on Christmas?
Clarissa g.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Where can I find one since is limited edition couldn't find it at best buy
Lindsay J.
Gamer Expert
Can't you just buy this game without the bundle set?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Gamer Expert
How did you all like it?
Este seria un super regalo?