BY MICROSOFT

• Omg i love final fantasy i most buy this ^_^ , does it a...22 Answers
Marcy F.
Montebello, CA
Once my halo 3 Xbox got the "red ring of death", I knew it was time for another. My tiny harddrive was way too limiting and this totally upped the ante. It had a faster processor and let me burn more games. FF13 was just an added bonus and having a pink-haired female protagonist made me even more exited to play the game. Square enix always puts out good stuff!
Brittany M.
Atlanta, GA
Besides the XBox 360 being the greatest system ever, the Final Fantasy edition is a great game. You get so much for the price. An overly large hard drive, two controllers, the Final Fantasy game, plus it's limited edition. I'm a Final Fantasy fan so this limited edition is perfect for me!
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Gamer Expert Level 5
AMAZING system I love the final fantasy games and they continue to make them better and better. I love that there is so much to do on this games Its not easily beat and tossed to the side like i seen my kids do with other games
Brett-Aaron J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is awesome if you're a fan of final Fantasy! Brings back old memories and allows you to make new ones !. definitely worth the price for what you get with it.
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
The bundle is great because you get the console and as an added bonus you also get a game! If you Love this game so it would be such a great deal!
John S.
Tehachapi, CA
Can't beat this bundle! Great console and great game rolled into one. If you haven't played the Final Fantasy series yet it's time to start!
Shanda P.
O how this is a great bundle my favorite game with my favorite system you can't pass this up a must have in any collection.
Jennifer H.
franklin , NH
This is definitely the must have packages for any xbox 360. final fantasy games are muat have to begin with
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
My nephew owns this game console and he loves it!! Would literally stay up all night playing it! 5 stars!!
Angel P.
Lathrop, CA
We love the 360 system and its even better that it comes with this game ! Wiuld defintely buy it again
lulu j.
Omg i love final fantasy i most buy this ^_^ , does it actually come theme customized ?