BY MICROSOFT

Jessica G.
Howell, MI
Wireless controllers are a good thing but at the same time, they are a pain in the neck because they run through batteries like hell wouldn't have it. You can find these remotes at Wal-Mart, Target and Best Buy. I recommend them to any gamer who doesn't mind going through batters or patents of gamers trying to make their gamers happy.
Brittany J.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I have the red one and the gold one! These are a few years old as well. They've been thrown (which I don't recommend doing) but it held up throughout the throws and the years. Highly recommend!
Jackeline Q.
Hampton, GA

I love this console controls . I think it's the most comfortable of all consoles . although this particular never had. It looks very nice in that color.
Ashley M.
Love the Color. Its a great alternative to the original all black or the White! Its nice because me and my husband have "his and Hers" Controllers.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
This is so great! red is my favorite color. i love 360. and would love a wireless controller to look like this