BY MICROSOFT

Serina P.
Portland, OR
I know some people say xbox controllers are "big and bulky" but I have never loved a controller more than Xbox 360's! I will whoop anybody on DoA with one of these bad babies in my hands! I can do all the trick combo moves and stuff I was never able to fully master on other platforms or with other controllers, I swear these controllers were made for me!
isabell f.
Bangor, PA
This controller is awesome! I actually have it sitting right here. I love how soft the Chrome is to the touch. It is very comfortable to hold. I love the wireless controllers especially since i have a ChargerBase for all of my controllers. Seeing me and my boyfriend each have 360's we have about 6 controllers just in case we have people over to play with us. Overall this controller is well worth the money. They last..most definitely
Sarah H.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love the colored wireless controllers! Don't have to work about the whole console crashing to the ground if someone trips. The wired with the break aways don't always work. And with multiple colors the kids know which is theirs. No arguments!
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
Awesome controller! Very responsive and the button don't get stuck and the chrome just makes the controller look so much sleeker. There is nothing really different about this controller from the original except the cool chrome.
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this item I bought from my son and I can honestly tell you that it's worth every penny its durability is very good thru all the throws drops and oops my son has done in the past 2 years he's had it. Totally would recommend.
Jamie V.
Lakewood, WA
You would think that being a chrome colored controller that the chrome would chip away after time, WRONG!! It stays shiny and chromey! I say this with confidence because the person who uses the controller is an avid gamer. Well worth it!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Gamer Expert Level 3
The Best Xbox 360 controller. I love the unique color and the fact that it's wireless. It serves the same purpose as an original controller, but expresses personal style.
member-77887c426
El paso, TX
This is a normal wireless Xbox 360 controller just personalized with the color blue. This controller is perfect for you if you like the color blue or your xbox skin is blue it is a very cool controller.😊👌
lauren c.
Covina, CA
We have this same controller and love it.. Fits great in the hands.. Love the color and the fact that it's wireless is the best so we're not tripping over cords.
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Like the control but the site that connects it to charge stopped working If you bend it to much at an angle that tends to happen but besides that it's really good
Evelynn D.
Whats your favorite color in this control?
Elberte K.
This looks really nice!! Can you get this in gold?! 💛
Rafaelle O.