BY MICROSOFT

Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I find the controller to be more pleasing to the eye and more comfortable and intuitive to use than the standard controller.
The extra smooth top see through surface feels nice and is fun to watch the little vibration motors, lights and circuit boards inside. The transforming d-pad is cool but who uses this thing ever anyway?
Overall I like it and find no cons to the purchase other than slightly higher price than the standard.
Kaylee D.
San Diego, CA
My brother had a controller like this and I really liked it. I would love to add this to my controller collection even thought most of them are just the basic ones. I would recommend.
Sofia G.
I love everything about this controller. I love the way the colors are put together and i really love that fact that it's a Halo 4 controller. I love Halo 4!
Whitney W.
This is a beautifully designed version of the xbox controller. It's definitely worth purchasing.Love that they have the special editions like this.
abdul h.
Brooklyn, NY
The controller loooks aaawweeeessssome !!! i gt this fr my brother nd he totally loves it !!! it loooks awesome especially with the eligent design
TDY E.
Dayton, OH
I use this limited edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 controller daily. I got two of these in the Halo 4 Bundle and I love them!
Clarissa N.
Good controller and nice look to it! Has a great design and it is worth buying!
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I don't even like halo but we bought this controller because of the design!
neve o.
England
Although it's pricey this is an amazingly stunning controller and the colours are put together beautifully
Darlene B.
winnipeg, MB
Pretty expensive to buy. But the kids love it. Halo pretty big in this world