BY MICROSOFT

Xbox 360 special edition chrome series wireless controllers . Outshine the competition and play in style with an xbox 360 special edition chrome series wireless controller. It also features a d-pad that transforms from a plus to a disc for ultimate precision, accuracy and control. . â see more...

Jessica B.
Waterbury , CT
Can be a unisex controller which is great for a big family. I like that it fits in my hands comfortably and is easy to use. Reminds me of the original Nintendo controllers... Not too complex for a part time gamer.
Julia D.
Fort Meade, MD
Nice controller works well. The color is very cool. Doesn't break easily. The chrome is a little different and pretty interesting
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Definitely a way to stand out from your regular black controllers. However I wish the blue was a bit more metallic or vibrant.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great controller. My son loves it. Work amazingly. Love that it is cordless. It is so stylish as well decent price
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
Gamer Expert Level 1
I like this remote especially the color. I mostly use it for my laptop for most of my gaming. I would recommend it
Kyle A.
Commerce, GA
I really enjoy the shiny color and I enjoy how well it fits my hands and the grip I get on it is perfect!
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love the xbox 360 controllers. Perfect for any hand size and too bulky. Comfortable game play for sure.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Bought this xbox controller for my cousin and he loved it and uses a lot and plays a lot of Xbox now
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Great addition to my child's xbox 360 game system. I love that it is wireless! It is easy to recharge.
Kelsey W.
Mishawaka, IN
I love the color of this controller, it's a nice difference from the plan black and white ones.