Microsoft Xbox 360 Camo Wireless Controller (Xbox 360) uploaded by Jenn S.

BY MICROSOFT

Make a surprise attack with an xbox 360 camo wireless controller. Perfect for covert operations, this xbox 360 wireless controller is designed with camouflage colors and patterns thatâ mimic forest and desert environments. The xbox 360 controllerâ works wirelessly within 30 feet on the console. It also has a d-pad that converts from plus to disc for better control and a smoother response. This xbox wireless controller is a must-have for serious gamers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "i purchased this for my little brother on his birthday and he loves it." in 1 review
Kimberly J.
The guys in my house love this. I love it because no wires means no tripping lol. Plus it's sturdy and can handle taking a few tumbles lol.
Britney A.
Awesome controller and awesome design! I mean what's not to love? I bought this from my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it.
Dylan M.
I have had no problems ever with Microsoft and xbox360 and the controllers they make will never make me buy a playstation
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Long story short, got a puppy, puppy ate husbands controller, bought this one for hubby. He loves it. :)
Jeremy H.
I like this controller design. It doesn't change gameplay at all but it's fun and adds to the feel.
Zafiro I.
I got this for my cousin and he loved it. I actually love the color. it's an awesome controller
Devan h.
Richmond, VA
It's a controller it does what it's designed to do the camo looks nice but doesn't add anything
Edelin G.
I like this remote I love the design it has on it & I love it & so does my boyfriend
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
A personalized gaming controller works great. Looks amazing . Highly recommend this !
Théa H.
Quebec, CAN
I got this for my brother at christmas and he absolitely loved it! The design is great and different so that's cool.
Danielle D.
Listowel, ON
Does the pattern wear with use ?