Microsoft Xbox 360 Camo Wireless Controller (Xbox 360) uploaded by Jenn S.

BY MICROSOFT #99 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Make a surprise attack with an xbox 360 camo wireless controller. Perfect for covert operations, this xbox 360 wireless controller is designed with camouflage colors and patterns thatâ mimic forest and desert environments. The xbox 360 controllerâ works wirelessly within 30 feet on the console. It also has a d-pad that converts from plus to disc for better control and a smoother response. This xbox wireless controller is a must-have for serious gamers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i purchased this for my little brother on his birthday and he loves it." in 1 review
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
I purchased this for my little brother on his birthday and he loves it. i always catch him bringing the controller to his friends house cause he refuses to use any other controller.
Devan h.
Richmond, VA
It's a controller it does what it's designed to do the camo looks nice but doesn't add anything
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
Sturdy controller my kids have dropped mine spit on mine and drug it all around the house and it still works well. I'm not a huge fan of camo though so is pick a different color.
Britney A.
Awesome controller and awesome design! I mean what's not to love? I bought this from my boyfriend and he absolutely loves it.
Dylan M.
I have had no problems ever with Microsoft and xbox360 and the controllers they make will never make me buy a playstation
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
Works just as well as any other Xbox controller. Perfectly. A great edition to any guys (or girls!) collection. Now he (or she!) can always know which controller is theirs!
Kimberly J.
The guys in my house love this. I love it because no wires means no tripping lol. Plus it's sturdy and can handle taking a few tumbles lol.
Dezire C.
Like all the other Brillant wireless controllers with rechargeable packs the guys in my house LOVE this controller, feels like hunting season all year long. A must have for any gamer who loves to hunt too.
Emily B.
This is one of my fiances favorite controllers that he has. He has gone through a lot and whenever he wants a new controller he always asks for this one!
Théa H.
Quebec, CAN
I got this for my brother at christmas and he absolitely loved it! The design is great and different so that's cool.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Does the pattern wear with use ?