Microsoft Xbox 360 Camo Wireless Controller (Xbox 360) uploaded by Jenn S.

BY MICROSOFT #97 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Make a surprise attack with an xbox 360 camo wireless controller. Perfect for covert operations, this xbox 360 wireless controller is designed with camouflage colors and patterns thatâ mimic forest and desert environments. The xbox 360 controllerâ works wirelessly within 30 feet on the console. It also has a d-pad that converts from plus to disc for better control and a smoother response. This xbox wireless controller is a must-have for serious gamers. see more...

Microsoft Xbox 360 Camo Wireless Controller (Xbox 360)
  • "i purchased this for my little brother on his birthday and he loves it." in 1 review
Edelin G.
Edelin G.
I like this remote I love the design it has on it & I love it & so does my boyfriend
Christina C.
Christina C.
When my son told me he wanted a camouflage remote for his Xbox 360 I was lost. I think it is neat that they have remotes with designs on them. The remote is pretty pricey so if you are looking to replace a broken remote and money is tight this is not the remote to buy. It doesn't do anything different then the cheaper remotes either, however it is wireless. I personally think the remotes was to pricey.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
I have this wireless controller twice this year.I am always playing video games on my free time.So it gets used a lot,like multiple times in a day.
Deana H.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Long story short, got a puppy, puppy ate husbands controller, bought this one for hubby. He loves it. :)
Jeremy H.
Jeremy H.
I like this controller design. It doesn't change gameplay at all but it's fun and adds to the feel.
Zafiro I.
Zafiro I.
I got this for my cousin and he loved it. I actually love the color. it's an awesome controller
Savannah Y.
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a great controller. It is wireless which is fantastic! We have had this controller for almost a year and never had a problem with it. StilL works like first day used.
Emily B.
Emily B.
This is one of my fiances favorite controllers that he has. He has gone through a lot and whenever he wants a new controller he always asks for this one!
Dezire C.
Dezire C.
Like all the other Brillant wireless controllers with rechargeable packs the guys in my house LOVE this controller, feels like hunting season all year long. A must have for any gamer who loves to hunt too.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Sturdy controller my kids have dropped mine spit on mine and drug it all around the house and it still works well. I'm not a huge fan of camo though so is pick a different color.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Does the pattern wear with use ?