Microsoft Xbox 360 Camo Wireless Controller (Xbox 360) uploaded by Jenn S.

BY MICROSOFT #96 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Make a surprise attack with an xbox 360 camo wireless controller. Perfect for covert operations, this xbox 360 wireless controller is designed with camouflage colors and patterns thatâ mimic forest and desert environments. The xbox 360 controllerâ works wirelessly within 30 feet on the console. It also has a d-pad that converts from plus to disc for better control and a smoother response. This xbox wireless controller is a must-have for serious gamers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i purchased this for my little brother on his birthday and he loves it." in 1 review
Edelin G.
I like this remote I love the design it has on it & I love it & so does my boyfriend
Christina C.
When my son told me he wanted a camouflage remote for his Xbox 360 I was lost. I think it is neat that they have remotes with designs on them. The remote is pretty pricey so if you are looking to replace a broken remote and money is tight this is not the remote to buy. It doesn't do anything different then the cheaper remotes either, however it is wireless. I personally think the remotes was to pricey.
Amber C.
Im not a big gamer junkie/fan but i gotta say that i actually do love this camo wireless xbox 360 controller. Simply because its not a plain, solid, single color its actually fun to have and to look at and have as a collection together with the game console. Tollay recommend for boys, girls, men and woman into this sort of thing to buy. It also makes a great gift for holidays and special occassions for your brother, husband, nephew etc...So i give it 4 stars :)
Cassie P.
This controller has one of the best D-pads available on a Xbox controller. Mind you it is an Xbox controller so the joysticks start pulling after awhile, but that is true of any controller. One small addition issue is that it does get lost. Its perfectly camouflaged lol
Dezire C.
Like all the other Brillant wireless controllers with rechargeable packs the guys in my house LOVE this controller, feels like hunting season all year long. A must have for any gamer who loves to hunt too.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
I purchased this for my little brother on his birthday and he loves it. i always catch him bringing the controller to his friends house cause he refuses to use any other controller.
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
Sturdy controller my kids have dropped mine spit on mine and drug it all around the house and it still works well. I'm not a huge fan of camo though so is pick a different color.
Kayla-Marie M.
Bessemer, AL
Works just as well as any other Xbox controller. Perfectly. A great edition to any guys (or girls!) collection. Now he (or she!) can always know which controller is theirs!
Savannah Y.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a great controller. It is wireless which is fantastic! We have had this controller for almost a year and never had a problem with it. StilL works like first day used.
Kimberly J.
The guys in my house love this. I love it because no wires means no tripping lol. Plus it's sturdy and can handle taking a few tumbles lol.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Does the pattern wear with use ?