BY X BOX

The new Xbox 360. Here today, ready for tomorrow with a brand new, leaner machine in an all new black gloss finish. Wi Fi is built in for easier connection to the world of entertainment on Xbox LIVE, where HD movies and TV stream in an instant. It's ready for the controller free experiences of Kinect you don't just play the game, you are the game. With the huge hard drive you'll have plenty of space to store your favorite games and movies. Xbox 360 is more games, entertainment, and fun. see more...

• What is better PS4 or XBOX?1 Answers
  • Are there kinect games that toddlers ashes 2-4 could use? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anthony E.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been playing gaming consoles since the days of Atari and Intellivision. With every new gaming console comes it's issues and resolutions.

I see people writing 5-star reviews on the basis of their other family members playing...Let me tell you a story about the Xbox 360.

First off, the Xbox gaming content has always been a great success in the industry. It has been a rival to Nintendo and the Sony Playstation since day one. I have personally owned a Xbox 360 but opted to trade up for the Xbox one.

The problem with this particular bundle is the fact it only has 4GB of storage! With the huge inventory of Xbox games, the profiles stored from games alone will fill up storage. Though, it may not seem like an issue at first, you or your family members may want to download a game from the Xbox Live Arcade. Guess what...it takes storage. If you are looking to invest into the Xbox 360, you need to purchase a system with at least 500GB. I personally would get 1 TB.

There are work arounds with the storage concern. You can purchase additional storage for the Xbox by two methods.

1) Storage replacement hard drives made by Xbox or
2) Utilize any external hard drive you may have lying around (it will require reformatting once connected to the Xbox). I use a 1.5TB hard drive with my Xbox one since my kids filled the 500GB with game demo downloads from Xbox Live.

The Kinect was an innovative rival to the Nintendo Wii. The best part about it is it does not require the use of additional controllers...just your hands. My kids absolutely loved this for the first 3 months, but found themselves back to playing regular games with the controller. If you plan on using the Kinect, you have to buy Kinect specific games. (Note: my kids still haven't used the Kinect since)

Overall, great system. Unfortunately, with the release of Xbox One, this console is old news.
Sabrina T.
I've been playing with this console for around 7 years now and it has been so simple to use! it's easy interface and the lack of need to connect to the wifi to work is what continues to make it appealing and for me not to switch to the Xbox one.
Marsha B.
We've let our son have one, since we've upgraded to the Xbox one and it's always been a great console. lots of games to choose from and the kinect does some amazing things with games! definitely something for the whole family to enjoy!
Jazz A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
The bundle comes in handy so much is included! The Kinect helps me get a great work out without leaving the house since I'm quite lazy lol! All around the Xbox system is amazing as always the definition is great and easy very understanding for younger ones all the kids in my home love it!
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
My husband has this one but his has more memory and he had had it since 2009 and it's just now starting to give him problems. So I would say they last for awhile
Jeremy V.
Mathis, TX
The Xbox 360 is so much fun especially with the kinect. I spent hours upon hours playing games like Just Dance and Kinect Sports with family and friends
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
this was a great budle great deal for this game system I remember when I got home me and my brother play this non stop
Georgette J.
Covington, KY
My husband has this console and he plays it everyday after work.. it's definitely a life saver in our house hold
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My kids love this I actually enjoy the interaction you get with this. Family game nights are so much better
Talissa G.
I've been having it for a while, it never disappoints me ūüėĀ great bundle deal ...
Liz M.
Are there kinect games that toddlers ashes 2-4 could use?
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
What is better PS4 or XBOX?