BY MICROSOFT

Xbox 360 S Std System 4GB. Gives The Ultimate Gaming And Entertainment Experience With A Sleek New Design, A 4GB Flash Memory And Built-In Wi-FiReady For Xbox 360? Kinect? Right Out Of The BoxHdmi Output Supports High-Definition Up To 1080PPlay With Friends Online, And Watch Streaming Movies And Tv From Zune? And Netflix(R)All Games Support 720P And 1080I High-Definition Resolution Or 480P Standard Definition Resolution In 16:9 Widescreen FormatIncludes Xbox 360? Wireless Controller. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristina S.
This was a really great console when it was actually working. We went through two of these in 4 years and we didn't even use it that heavily. We sent the first one we had in for repairs twice while it was still under warranty. When they made the newer slim version we decided to get it instead of trying to fix the first console. The slim broke on us just after the warranty expired, so a little over a year.
michelle r.
Orlando, Fl
I got this for Christmas a few years ago and I love it because I can play with the camera and chat with my friends live.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
My husband got this game console for my bday. I live the fact that I can maneuver through it with easy.
Ginny F.
Newport News, VA
Love my 360 slim. I bought it when my second 360 red ringed. I never have any issues with it. One day I'll upgrade to the xbox one but that day is not coming anytime soon.
Andrea T.
This is a pretty good console for the price, especially with the cost of the Xbox One being so high. Id recommend this console.
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
It is a very cheap And accessible console, it has enterteining games, I like it 😊
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
I brought this is a good game to have you have more games to play with if you buy wii u you really don't have that many game all like that
Jackeline Q.
Hampton, GA

It's a great console. I love it. It is very easy to use and fun . It has built-in WiFi. For years I had it and I loved it, but really enjoyed playing and watching HD movies . It is still my favorite consoles.
dhanbir s.
Bowmanville
This is a great console for less frequent users. Has a small hard drive of 4gb. If needed there are USB slots for extra memory space. You also get 1 wireless controller which need 2AA batteries. This pirticular console costs around $100 which I think is very reasonable.