BY MICROSOFT

Micha A.
Tallahassee, FL
The XBOX ONE is literally about $100 more. If you want an XBOX 360 the older ones are still functional and effective for playing games and watching shows and you can get them cheaper, otherwise simply buy the XBOX ONE which is well worth the money.
Monica H.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly love my xbox. I use it every single day whether it's for playing video games or just to watch Netflix or Hulu there's a lot to do with this console love love love it.
Kasha M.
I love my Xbox 360. Wether it's playing games, watching my fiancé play games, or simply watching Netflix or a DVD. They are very reliable for this type of stuff. Just be careful if you get one that's been used.
Andrea L.
Deerfield, IL
The quality of the video games is much better than the PS3. I love my Xbox. I've never had any problems. It's easy to navigate.
Luz M.
I recommend this because it keeps you entertained and you can download many cool stuff on it. It is also not that expensive
Kristina J.
Petersburg, VA
Ive had the xbox 360 since it came out pretty much. its got a good selection of games and its an easy system to use.
I really love this product. It keeps me entertained for hours & I can communicate with others not just play.
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Not sure if buying a refurbished one would be a good idea espically since electronics can get messed up
Grace R.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Love playing video games and watching Netflix on this! Really fun when you get wireless controllers!!
Jessica M.
Logan, UT
The power cord didn't work at first, but GameStop gave me a new one. Works great!