Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console

by Microsoft

How do you get or buy more space? I bought this for my nephew in order to save more games he has to delete old ones
Start your review of Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My family loves the Xbox 360, just be aware that some games require a subscription to Xbox Live in order to play. in reviews
It's so much fun to play with, and definitely one of my favorite game consoles it's so much fun and I love that there's no remotes needed to play games like Just Dance and etc.in reviews
And it kinda sucks that you have to pay to play online unlike other companies.in reviews
Ebony R.
Beaumont, CA
Purchased at: GameStop
It’s time for something new and it’s time for a new Microsoft Xbox 360 in my life of lives.
Lauren E.
Danville , VA
years of entertainment, 100's of games. always took care of an issue at hand, if there was an issue. quality number support. Very affordable now, I still have a 360 and over 100 games for it. I still play it. I would definitely recommend to other gamers.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX
I love my Xbox 360. I always go back to this system. I love to play my sims and watch movies it's fast and easy and I love the games you can play on it. The graphic is great. It's simple enough to use for my kids as well.
Andrew S.
Tallahassee, FL
Best console by Microsoft! It has the oldschool feel from the orogonal design with modern day graphics and technology. Simple to use and easy to understand.
Ahmad J.
Conroe, TX
I ended up buying this console after my first Xbox 360 broke down. I used it moderately (not as much as the first one). It is a very reliable machine. I was afraid of the red ring of death, but never once did I have to deal with that problem. Once Xbox One was launched, Microsoft offered an incentive where I could use this machine to get credit towards XBOne. The 360 was working perfectly when I took it to the Microsoft store. If you want a budget system with a huge library, this is the system to go. Especially if you have an Xbox Live service, it is really worth it since you get to 360 games a month for it. And usually they are old AAA titles. You will not be disppointed.
Robert L.
These consoles just live and live and live i cant belive how tuff this system was and how tuff it still is i used this system everyday for 3 years straight and i mean everyday i cant remember one day that i had it off but thats just the gamer in me ... other then that i enjoyed this system but its equal to the ps3 so no one is not better then the other just make sure u don't want exclusives that are on one and not the other if u are thinking of getting an xbox 360 do it i bet u can pick them up for about 50 bucks now with games and controllers
Glenn O.
Kirby
I love my 360 ive been a few over the years. But like most people I do feel that the short coming is having to pay for xbox live but the up side of that is that it doesn't get hacked as often as another systems network. Yes its a great starter system.................
Rachel P.
My husband liked his Xbox when he had it. There's a lot of games u can get for it that u can't get on the PS systems.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
This system get used every day in my house by all members. It provides hours of fun and just letting go of daily stresses.
Lindsey C.
Concord Twp, OH
I love this product so much because it’s amazing affordable and the best Christmas gift I received from my mom and dad last year I recommend it to everyone who wants to buy this product. I love this product so much