Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, Blue uploaded by JENNIFER P.

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 BlueTrack Technology - Works on virtually any surface including granite countertops, carpets, and wood tables Nano Transceiver - Leave plugged in when you're on the go, or stow in mouse 4-way scrolling and 4 customizable buttons - Additional advanced features with included software Includes video effects Up to 10 months battery life - Battery status indicator lets you know when your battery is running low see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather M.
Harold, KY
I have this in hot pink & love the convinience of it, as well as the ease of use! I'm on my computer often & this is a must have for me! The price point is great & its leaps and bounds above other higher & lower end versions! I've tried them all & this is my go to!
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
I used a friends computer one day and she has one just like this and it was so easy to use and so comfortable to hold. Best of all is no cord to move around to use the mouse it is wireless. I have a hard time with some mouse's because I injured both of my wrist when I was younger but I had no problem using this one.
Heather B.
Gilboa, NY
Works well, has a good feel to it and a beautiful color. Microsoft is overall always a good brand.
Rachael G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great quality. isn't to smooth and slippery allowing me to grip it without it slipping. it is also sturdy. even after dropping it several times it has not broken. :))))
Kaitlyn H.
Rochester , NY
Have this same mouse but in pink. Super convenient when working on coding or applications such as blender. You just attach a small usb and it then registers that you have the mouse plugged in.
Amanda  L.
Bowling Green, KY
This product is great for anyone on the go. Especially a student who is always needing to access their computer. Very portable and easy to keep up with.
Ashlee R.
Lexington, KY
My boyfriend got this for me last Christmas (not this previous one) and I love it. It works perfect with my toshiba laptop.
Lindsey J.
I like the size of this mouse. But I do prefer my Logitech with a pretty design on it. This is a great mouse if you don't care about the look, I prefer the size of this mouse.
Cassie  D.
Brandon, FL
This mouse is OK, definitely not my favorite. I definitely prefer the logitech brand over this one. Not only do they have a color or pattern for every theme but the mousw itself seems to work better
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
5 stars! This mouse is a must have. My favorite part has to be that the USB piece has a spot in the bottom compartment of the mouse. So easy to plug in and go or pack up and go without worrying about all kinds of wires.