Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 - Black (MFC-00001) uploaded by you_ssef_88 S.

BY MICROSOFT #5 in Keyboards & Mice

Keep your desktop neat and wire-free with this keyboard and mouse set from microsoft. the keyboard features media playback controls, one-touch zoom and customizable shortcut keys. bluetrack technology in the mouse gives you precise control on just about any surface, see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It works great wirelessly and I can use it anywhere in the room." in 1 review
Angel F.
This was my keyboard back in 2010 when I had a computer in my room and I was i high school. I used it a lot especially for homework, studying, writing a report/essay. I loved that it was wireless because I would pull my chair out so i can put my legs up on the computer table and usually put the keyboard on my lap with no problem. Makes it easier to be comfortable while doing homework and stuff.
Dianelly V.
Absolutely love ! I can use this when I connect my laptop to my tv with ease. So I can type papers or just surf the web right form my bed. Can it get any better than that!? I know for me this is perfect and perhaps it will be for you too!
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I absolutely love my keyboard. I've had it 2 years now and all my keys are still running smooth. The only downside is I have trouble connecting every once in a while and have to reset it
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
I have had mine for several years now. Took me through collage and still going strong. The rubber on the scroll wheel on the mouse have worn away but it still functions just like new.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Love my wireless keyboard & mouse. It creates a very chic look to my desktop area. It's very easy to use & battery doesn't run out as fast as I thought it would.
Niecee G.
Sacramento, CA
I have this! It is a LIFE SAVER! sometimes I just don't want to work directly on my laptop, or I just simply want to play a movie on a bigger screen (my TV) so I connect this AMAZING thing to my laptop while having it plugged into my TV through the HDMI outlet. And my TV basically turns into my new laptop. I love it. It's durable, it's not not just one of those cheap ones that you can find at the stores or online. This one is actually legit. Sometimes paying a few extra dollars instead of going for the cheaper one can be really worth while.
Shaylee y.
Kansas City, MO
A wireless mouse and keyboard is a central in your college technology items. They will let you complete all of your homework and assignments free and easy of wires without getting tangled in all of your fun and exciting items. I recommend this item.
nat O.
The USB is sensitive and picks up from quote a distance. The batteries last quite a while in this set which is quite a plus and the mouse turns off after a while of inactivity.
Bethany B.
Rexburg, ID
This works great. My keyboard on my laptop stopped working and being on a tight college budget I had to find something to replace it that wasn't going to cost me an arm and a leg.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Its perfect for when you want to be somewhat near the screen but control it at the same time maybe on a beanbag on your lap on the bed it a breath of fresh air of technology when you don't have to be infront of your screen .
Hanshah S.
Is it worth the price? And are there any complications when connecting it to the computer?
bethany c.
Is this worth the price?
Danielle S.
How far from your desktop computer have you noticed that you can use this
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
How easy it the setup on this
ERIC G.
Oakland
Do it come in any other colors?