Microsoft The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Plus 400 Days - Game of uploaded by Keia R.

BY MICROSOFT

Upon getting a second chance at life, lee everett finds himself among utter chaos and devastation in a world completely overrun by the walking dead. Fear is in the air, and the stench of uncertainty lurks around every corner. When given the choice between living or joining the zombie horde, the decision seems simple it's the staying alive part that's difficult. Thanks to robert kirkman's award-winning comic book series and the tv show it inspired, the undead apocalypse has become one of the most powerful pop culture icons in existence, so join in on all the exciting and gory fun. see more...

• This game is entertaining? Or just historie zombies?1 Answers
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Walking Dead for Xbox 360 Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them
Keia R.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love the show so why not try the game. Got it for a great price at Game Stop. It's the complete first season and the game varies depending on the choices you make. Love the graphics in this game.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
This is one of Tell Tale's best games. The first season of this game is heart wrenching. You can get attached to the characters, so when you are forced to make choices that could save or kill a character, it's hard. The second season is also great, but the first season is definitely my favorite.
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
This game is entertaining; I love how you can choose what happens next. The only complaints I have is the language (it's very mature) and how long the chapters are. I wish they were shorter so I could take easier breaks. Overall, this is a fun game.
Jazmyn G.
Sanford, NC
I really love this game. I originally played the trial which was like one episode of the first season and was instantly hooked. I love how each decision changes the game a little bit.
Jennifer R.
Lake Stevens , Wa
Probably one of my favorite games. Mind you, I'm not a huge gamer, but my husband is and is constantly looking for games I will enjoy. This is it! I've played through twice now.
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
The walking dead is my favorite and I've gotten addicted to everything about it but I've only played this game once and playing it again would be a dream come true!
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love the walking dead but this game play was kinda awkward since you have to push buttons for every action. Not a very smooth game play.
Austen W.
Good enough for me to play over and over but wish it had the story line of the TV series it would have been way better of a game
Gayb B.
While I didn't play the Xbox one version, the game in itself was very good. It was short and sweet, and incredibly entertaining.
Gabriela M.
This game is entertaining? Or just historie zombies?