ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesMicrosoft
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Plus 400 Days - Game of

Microsoft The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Plus 400 Days - Game of

by Microsoft

Upon getting a second chance at life, lee everett finds himself among utter chaos and devastation in a world completely overrun by the walking dead. Fear is in the air, and the stench of uncertainty lurks around every corner. When given the choice between living or joining the zombie horde, the decision seems simple it's the staying alive part that's difficult. Thanks to robert kirkman's award-winning comic book series and the tv show it inspired, the undead apocalypse has become one of the most powerful pop culture icons in existence, so join in on all the exciting and gory fun.

This game is entertaining? Or just historie zombies?
Start your review of Microsoft The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Plus 400 Days - Game of!
How would you rate this product?
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
my husband and sons have almost every game and systems that are out we have so many games that our house looks like a gaming store i only selected the games i know they play alot and would recommend
Gamer Expert Level 1
Microsoft The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season Plus 400 Days - Game of uploaded by Keia R.
Love the show so why not try the game. Got it for a great price at Game Stop. It's the complete first season and the game varies depending on the choices you make. Love the graphics in this game.
Margate, FL
I love this game! The storyline is so interesting and the characters are amazingly written for a video game! I love how your choices matter in this game, so be careful on what you do!
Swartz Creek
didnt play it that much, but i could already tell it was fun. if i get this game for myself i would beat it.
This was a fun tell tale game. Had some heart breaking and emotional moments as is expected with these type of games.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Very good product. I would highly recommend this to friends or family. If you are thinking about trying it you won't be disappointed when you do
Webster, NY
I love this game! I have played all the walking deads! They are so awesome! This game is so much fun you will be playing it for hours!!
Ortonville , MI
This game is a staple of my childhood. You fall in love with little clementine and lee as they go through the world with walkers. This game is better than the show it makes you laugh and cry your eyes out.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: GameStop
Best.Game.Ever. I was so sucked into this first season storyline that I found myself emotionally wrecked by the end of the season (you know how it is "This Is Us" TV watchers). TellTale is one of the first to make this successful dialog decisions effect the gameplay storylines. There are a few challenging button combo moments to keep you alive, but this game focus is on the story, not on the hack and slash. Worth every second of gameplay and the actors are phenomenal.
Gamer Expert Level 1
The Walking Dead for Xbox 360 Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them