BY MICROSOFT #90 in Xbox Games

The sequel to 2012's game of the year continues several months after the events seen in season one of the walking dead, and clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad and sometimes worse than the dead? as clementine, you will encounter tragedy, struggle with survival and discover the harsh reality of things to come in a game series where every decision matters. see more...

• "Such a great game series!" in 1 review
Hanna M.
One of the best games I've ever played I love this game I have replayed it over and over and over if I could give it more stars than just I would I highly recommend this game to anybody who enjoys zombies, Walking Dead, comic books, action, and multiple choices anyting I highly recommend this game to everybody beware blood
Aneyssa G.
I really liked this game. The storyline is pretty good and that ending (whichever one you chose) was heartbreaking no matter what. I don't wanna say what I picked so I don't spoil it but it was so hard to choose. I cried like a baby lol. The action overall was alright. there could have been more, it was a lot of small desicion making and dramatic ones here and there. I really recommend this game.
Courtney H.
Fantastic addition to the world of TWD. Great storyline and I love that your choices affect the game in many ways. It may not be your cup of tea if you're looking for non-stop action, but if you like TWD and enjoy story-driven games, you'll like this.
lauren c.
Covina, CA
My family loved this game.. We'd all sit together and watch how the story went and the replay is high because you want to see what happens if you went with a different option. We also liked how you could see how many others made the same choices as you.. Such a great game all around.
Eureka U.
I really loved this game. It is vastly different from the show with different characters and plot points. I even ended up jumping out of fright especially when I tried to feed that dog lol.
Chris M.
Vine Grove, KY
A refreshing change to the typical video game. With a great story and compelling game play I would recommend this to anyone who follows the walking dead series or just a good killer story
Matt P.
Horicon , WI
Such a great game series! The game continues on from the first one, using your decisions you made from the first game, and applying them right away to the second game. Your choices from game one, determine game 2.
Cristina G.
Brownsville, TX
This season just made me cry even more than the first season it touched my heart . The ending !!! I still play the game from begginggg to end more than just once it was a great movie
James B.
Lilburn, GA
I actually played it for the Xbox 360, but it really was enjoyable. The storyline is what makes it good. But don't expect a whole lot of action, it more story than gameplay.
I just started playing this and I'm already addicted. This is like no other game I've played before. The comic book graphics are awesome and I love the gameplay and storyline!
carter m.
Tempe, Arizona
Where can I find this game?