Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Kent, WA

Do you think this will give the Ipad a run for it's money?
Londa G.
Londa G.
March 13, 2014, 1:55 p.m.
Yes o do!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Jan. 17, 2014, 2:16 p.m.
Definitely not. Even though it has a comparable but different operating platform, this "tablet" does not even come close to being a considered a tablet in my mind. The iPad is so much smaller, lighter, and easy to hold. The Surface is heavy, bulky, and awkward. If this product was marketed as a laptop, I definitely think that it would be a lot better in the eyes of customers. Based on its size, its just like a laptop but has a removable keyboard.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Dec. 3, 2012, 9:47 a.m.
Yes, although i think it will give more traditional laptops a run for their money as it can do pretty much everything a laptop had (which is something the ipad cannot do), but it doesn't have an enormous app store (yet) so if you love apps (over productivity) than the ipad is still likely better, but if you want to be able to natively do more productivity things like one would on a laptop than this is the clear winner!
Aichetou D.
Aichetou D.
Nov. 19, 2012, 11:24 a.m.
Yes, because It has a portable key board that with it - something the iPad does not include n it's package upon its arrival.
Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.
Nov. 15, 2012, 7:17 p.m.
I believe it will. Especially with students since it comes with a version of office installed which obviously comes in handy with note-taking.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Nov. 14, 2012, 10:13 a.m.
I don't think so but i did it has flashplayer which apple does not have
Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Nov. 13, 2012, 12:11 p.m.
I don't think so people love Apple and will but any of their products but me personally I would rather buy this than an Ipad any day. It is bigger than an ipda but it comes with a keyboard so it is a laptop and an ipad all in one.
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Nov. 13, 2012, 11:29 a.m.
Most likely not. People like brands and right now the apple brand is "cool". Microsoft isn't really that great at the whole tablet thing. I'm still crazy about android, that's the best in my opinion.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nov. 13, 2012, 1:31 a.m.
Yes in my opinion better..
Grace P.
Grace P.
Nov. 12, 2012, 1:26 p.m.
Mircosoft demo'd this in one of my college classes, its pretty dang cool. they gave away three as part of the end of lecture raffle, and I was pretty bummed not to win one. i think it would be a useable alternative to the ipad. I wish it were a little cheaper, with the keyboard attachment its pretty pricey.

Join Now