Katherine A.
Kent, WA
Do you think this will give the Ipad a run for it's money?
Londa G.
Londa G.
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes o do!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years, 10 months ago
Definitely not. Even though it has a comparable but different operating platform, this "tablet" does not even come close to being a considered a tablet in my mind. The iPad is so much smaller, lighter, and easy to hold. The Surface is heavy, bulky, and awkward. If this product was marketed as a laptop, I definitely think that it would be a lot better in the eyes of customers. Based on its size, its just like a laptop but has a removable keyboard.
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes, although i think it will give more traditional laptops a run for their money as it can do pretty much everything a laptop had (which is something the ipad cannot do), but it doesn't have an enormous app store (yet) so if you love apps (over productivity) than the ipad is still likely better, but if you want to be able to natively do more productivity things like one would on a laptop than this is the clear winner!
Aichetou D.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 12 months ago
Yes, because It has a portable key board that with it - something the iPad does not include n it's package upon its arrival.
Ricardo M.
Ricardo M.
Arlington , Tx
5 years ago
I believe it will. Especially with students since it comes with a version of office installed which obviously comes in handy with note-taking.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Gulfport, MS
5 years ago
I don't think so but i did it has flashplayer which apple does not have
Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey
5 years ago
I don't think so people love Apple and will but any of their products but me personally I would rather buy this than an Ipad any day. It is bigger than an ipda but it comes with a keyboard so it is a laptop and an ipad all in one.
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
5 years ago
Most likely not. People like brands and right now the apple brand is "cool". Microsoft isn't really that great at the whole tablet thing. I'm still crazy about android, that's the best in my opinion.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Memphis, TN
5 years ago
Yes in my opinion better..
Grace P.
Grace P.
San Francisco, CA
5 years ago
Mircosoft demo'd this in one of my college classes, its pretty dang cool. they gave away three as part of the end of lecture raffle, and I was pretty bummed not to win one. i think it would be a useable alternative to the ipad. I wish it were a little cheaper, with the keyboard attachment its pretty pricey.