BY MICROSOFT #4 in Tablets

Microsoft Surface Tablet
  • "so i brought a tablet during black friday while they were on sell and i never really got the meaning of using a tablet rather then a labtop.....but i must say i love my tablet it does most of what my tablet can do and i don't have to carry around my labtop with me too school i can just stick my tablet in my bag" in 8 reviews
  • "There are all the features a tablet should have plus little bit of computerness to make it great such as the keyboard, the USB port which is very useful and the desktop function that lets u have the feel of a computer in your hands" in 8 reviews
  • "The battery life is insane, charge it once and you're good to go for the whole day no matter what you're doing. " in 6 reviews
  • "It is super light weight which is great because I use it so much and as a college student always have it in my backpack." in 5 reviews
mireya m.
I have the first generation surface and when i got it back in2012 i loved it, it was everything i was looking for, easy to use, portable, i love to draw and the touch screen tablet that turns into a desktop was ideal for me, but like all things, it became outdated. for one, I'm in debate and we use a program to store evidence that requires google chrome, and unfortunately this table isn't compatible with google chrome so i was unable to buy it. the whole tablet use for it was basically useless since the app store and the apps in the store were almost all incompatible with this model, it runs slow now, camera quality is awful. I love surfaces and i loved mine for the time it was bought, i would still recommend surfaces over any other tablet because its lasted me so long and when it was upto date it was great but now id suggest buying a newer model that is more at-par with today's technology.
Adrienne S.
Love how this is a tablet but could definitely replace a laptop. It has USB ports which iPad's don't have. Also the super convenient way to attach a keyboard. This feature makes it super close to same feeling as s laptop but with the ability to use touch screen. Extremely versatile and fairly priced! A must have for pc users!
Chelsea M.
I don't like the design of the keyboards, and this thing freezes up like crazy I ended up giving it to my 4 year old because I thought it was junk. It is super difficult to accomplish any soft of work objective on it since the keyboard really is awful and the on screen keyboard is no better.
Ashley D.
Lenexa, KS
Was great when I first bought. After using it for two years now the computer tends to lock up during start up and will not respond to mouse clicks, keyboard or touchscreen taps.

Love the ability to use as a tablet or laptop and the light weight. Very easy to travel with.
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
This tablet is perfect for on the go and at home. It's a versatile tablet that also feels like a laptop without the extra weight. It definitely met my expectations and I'd definitely recommend. It's on the pricey side, but it's worth it!
Catherine G.
Murrieta, CA
BEST product ever! This product works great! The computer is fast and is really convenient to have instead of carrying a laptop around campus. Very usual for college students. I love my surface and the detachable keyboard is wonderful!
Isabel D.
This Microsoft Surface tablet is very easy to use and handy. I'd say its more comparable to a mini laptop than a typical tablet. I've used it to type up essays and finish up powerpoints. It has basically replaced my laptop.
Amara T.
I have had the original Surface RT and it hasn't let me down yet. On top of that the customer service is the best hands down. That within itself is enough to want to go out and buy one now.
Dylan B.
Garden City
Amazingly fast and reliable device. I'm a full time student and I would die without my Surface pro 4. Paired with Microsoft office this thing is essential for college
I wish I had one for Christmas my children need one my wish everyone have blessed Christmas and new year
lisa i.
Is it worth it to buy one of these? I really want one but not sure if its worth it? If not what other Tablets would you recommend?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
This or iPad?
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
What is your ABSOLUTE FAVORITE feature ?
Katherine A.
Kent, WA
Do you think this will give the Ipad a run for it's money?
Olivia K.
Does it bother owners that you can't physically click the keys?