Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 256GB Storage 12

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 8GB/256GB - 5D2-00001 - Meet Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. Wrapped in magnesium and loaded with a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel Core processor and up to 8 GB of RAM in a sleek frame just 0.36 inches thin and 1.76 pounds with up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. see more...

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 256GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i7 8GB Memory 256GB Storage 12" Tablet - WiFi, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - 5D2-00001
Buy on Walmart
Heather F.
I love the Surface Pro! I use it literally every single day, whether it's for work, play, or looking something up on the internet. This tablet does everything that I need it to do and then some. I love the compactness of the tablet. I can throw it in my work bag and go! This tablet is essential for me to have not only for fun, but for the many things that I use it for in my business. Definitely recommend the Surface Pro to anyone I know looking for a new tablet!
Becka L.
I LOVE MY SURFACE! I bought it to use during college and it was the best decision I ever made. It is so easy to take notes on during class. I love how in One Note I can use "lined" paper to write on with my stylus. It honestly is an essential to the college experience.
Samantha H.
Oxford, OH
I've only just bought this to replace an iPad, but so far so good! The on screen keyboard leaves a bit to be desired, but storage capacity, performance (being able to use Flash again!!) and OS feel better than our most recent iPad.
Marissa C.
Works beautifully and is really versatile for taking to work and school. Love the keyboard, too
Lauren E.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love this product. I'm using it now! It's a tablet and a computer. This is perfect for me because I can use it at my desk in a dock and then pick it up and carry it with me for meetings and still have all of my files with me. The battery lasts. The screen is clear. The kickstand is handy. I use it for pleasure (Netflix, Kindle, social networking apps) and business (Adobe, Excel, Outlook- programs that give me trouble on other tablets) without issue. I recommend to anyone who is tired of saying, "Oh I'll send you that later-- it's on my laptop."
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
I got the surface a few months ago! I thought for sure that it wouldn't really run like an actual computer because it is also a tablet! I was wrong! When it's hooked up to the keyboard it runs just like a computer. It has a desktop you can personalize and add icons to. Also you can download programs like google chrome. I love my surface! I'm glad I made the switch.
I do wish it had more USB ports and a hdmi port as well.
Rachel F.
Olympia , WA
I use the Surface Pro 3 to work on the go. Unlike other tablets, it has a USB port, so I can hook up an external 10 key to get the data entry done quickly. With a detachable keyboard it can be used as a tablet or a laptop. I also use it to watch movies and TV shows in the evenings.
Angelica F.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing tablet! Works efficiently, super light, very convenient. I recommend it to everyone because it is so portable and very light that you can take it with you everywhere. You can accessorize it and make it even better. Microsoft if so helpful with it as well.
Antoinette P.
Hebron, MD
I teach 6th grade math. The amount I can do with this tablet to help reach my kids is amazing! I love the ability to take the notes we took in class and all of the examples and email them to an absent student. Such a great tablet. It's fast and very easy to use.
Morgan C.
Nashville, TN
I loved this but as an only apple customer until it seemed a bit glitchy than what I was used too. I loved the innovative home screen and that you could toggle the options from apps to a regular computer. I recommend purchasing the keyboard!
Danielle H.
What is the battery life like? How long does it take to charge? How is the sound quality and volume?
How well does this perform for running games such as Civilization V?