Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4GB/128GB - MQ2-00001 - Meet Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. Wrapped in magnesium and loaded with a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel Core processor and up to 4GB of RAM in a sleek frame just 0.36 inches thin and 1.76 pounds with up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. see more...

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12" Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - MQ2-00001
  • "It is very light weight and easy to carry around." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and the battery lasts!" in 1 review
  • "It is very lightweight and the battery life last longer than many other device out there." in 1 review
  • "I have heard good things about this tablet." in 1 review
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Nadine P.
Toronto
This is a great tablet! The best part about this is that it is both touchscreen AND has a detachable keyboard! I have not experienced any glitches yet, and it is quite fast. It met my expectations for sure, and the stylus is so great! I would recommend this to everyone!
Cassandra T.
Longueuil
This is the perfect device for any college or university student. It's light, fast and easily portable anywhere you are! I bought the keyboard and pen separately and I definitely recommend buying those as well to maximize your use of the Microsoft Pro 3!
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
This is my second surface Pro and I really love this tablet. It runs full computer programs and makes it easy to travel. lead papers, social media, watch movies, read books, and everything I need to do. I highly recommend for those on the go who need a lightweight fully operational computer.
Fabiana P.
Replaced my old laptop with the surface! Way more portable than any computer with the same specs or even better!