Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4GB/128GB - MQ2-00001 - Meet Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. Wrapped in magnesium and loaded with a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel Core processor and up to 4GB of RAM in a sleek frame just 0.36 inches thin and 1.76 pounds with up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. see more...

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12" Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - MQ2-00001
  • "It is very light weight and easy to carry around." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and the battery lasts!" in 1 review
  • "It is very lightweight and the battery life last longer than many other device out there." in 1 review
  • "I have heard good things about this tablet." in 1 review
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
We have recently purchased this tablet!!! Love it with a passion so many options you can do open mulitiple screens at 1 time turns into a lap top way better then iPad by far
kia b.
Newnan, GA
I bought this computer when I broke my laptop and don't regret it at all! I can bring this to class and take notes or just surface the web.
Rachel K.
Fairmont, WV
The Surface Pro has been great once I got past having to learn a new system and an issue with the battery. Microsoft was very helpful.
Ricky h.
Fullerton, CA
The best piece of technology to come out in 2014. Great for college students. Onenote comes preinstalled perfect for taking notes.
Charlotte C.
Fort Collins, CO
This is absolutely amazing! It's fast and easy to use, as well as light and easy for a college student to carry around!
Jasmine W.
Gainesville, FL
Amazing! It has everything I need in a computer/Tablet. I can take it anywhere to work on things for the job or school.
Breanna S.
Awesome tablet. Works great and has lots of storage. Love the easy to use setup and all of the offered apps.
Mark F.
Lorain, OH
I have heard good things about this tablet. I have yet to use it, it would love a chance to review it.
Sarah R.
Love it! So simple and compact, can take it any where ad it just tucks right away. Convenient to use.
Karraz Msaouri M.
Tanger
Techie Expert Level 1

Helllo !!!! MY name is karraz msaouri mohamed anas ?Morocco?, tanger city...I have a good channel of youtube with a large number of subscribers,So ...I can umboxing this product on a video in youtube ...and share it with my friend and my familly??.Country: MoroccoCity: TangerAdresse: AV HASSAN | GHERSSATE KTIOUET NO 126 TANGERZip postal:90000Adress email: yaminyamin309@gmail.comI LOVE "INFLUENSTER"