Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4GB/128GB - MQ2-00001 - Meet Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. Wrapped in magnesium and loaded with a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel Core processor and up to 4GB of RAM in a sleek frame just 0.36 inches thin and 1.76 pounds with up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. see more...

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12" Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - MQ2-00001
  • "It is very light weight and easy to carry around." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and the battery lasts!" in 1 review
  • "It is very lightweight and the battery life last longer than many other device out there." in 1 review
  • "I have heard good things about this tablet." in 1 review
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Lexington, KY
The Surface is okay but I would rather have an iPad. I bought it thinking that I could replace my laptop and that really just isn't the case. It won't run a lot of the software that I need. I also have to charge mine much more frequently than an iPad.
Alex G.
Alex G.
I was very excited to get a windows tablet mostly because I would compose word documents easily, and with quality. I don't like how Apple exports my documents, they usually get messed up. But this is not a tablet. This is a mini computer. And for those purposes I am happy. But it isn't on any level comparable to something like the iPad as the app selection is horrible, along with the media selection system. This is a space saver for a laptop, but it is certainly NOT a tablet.
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
I was so nervous buying a tablet instead of a laptop for school, but this thing does everything my old laptop did plus more. it has fast speeds, is easy to use, and best of all, it has a stylus that is so detailed and sensitive it can write on the screen just like a regular pen would on paper. I would say the only downside is that it can be a little bit difficult to hold in your lap for typing. otherwise great device!
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this tablet! I am currently using it to write this review. The surface pro 3 is slim and small (but not too small like regular tablets). I can easily take this along with me everywhere! I love that it acts like a regular laptop but with the convenience of a tablet.
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
I love it. I just got this and I love it!!
It's fast although like any other electronic there's a glitch every now and then. I love drawing on it and writing on it may kids love it too! IT REPLACES YOIR PC FOR SURE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND
Elly E.
Elly E.
homestead, FL
I love the surface the there are two things that I really dislike I great deal, there is an update every week. That is annoying. For some reason some apps have stopped working. Apps like youtube.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI
I use my Surface Pro for work and love it. I really like that I can be working at my desk on the docking station and then go to a meeting and all my information is still right there. The only downside is the lack of cases that are compatible with the docking station.
Leah W.
Leah W.
This tablet was the best electronic purchase I've made in a long time! You can use it fit everything you would a laptop. It has completely replaced my laptop for school work and leisure!
Sonya C.
Sonya C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I bought this for school to replace my breaking laptop and it works fine. The keyboard to it seems a little flimsy; it stopped working for a while but now works again.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
I really enjoy my sp3. It is the perfect hybrid of tablet and computer. I have replaced my laptop and haven't encountered anything I can't do on the sp3. It takes some getting used to and the app store isn't as good as Android or apple.