Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12

BY MICROSOFT #92 in Tablets

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4GB/128GB - MQ2-00001 - Meet Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. Wrapped in magnesium and loaded with a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel Core processor and up to 4GB of RAM in a sleek frame just 0.36 inches thin and 1.76 pounds with up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. see more...

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12" Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - MQ2-00001
  • "I have heard good things about this tablet." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and easy to carry around." in 1 review
  • "It is very lightweight and the battery life last longer than many other device out there." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and the battery lasts!" in 1 review
CARMEN V.
Atlanta, GA
I had a Surface RT for many years and it was amazing. I would love to replace my laptop with a Surface Pro 3. It has all the bells and whistles that I need, plus an i5 processor so it can do it faster. The portability and ease of use is particularly appealing. Definitely my #giftcrush this year!
Jordan W.
Lexington, KY
The Surface is okay but I would rather have an iPad. I bought it thinking that I could replace my laptop and that really just isn't the case. It won't run a lot of the software that I need. I also have to charge mine much more frequently than an iPad.
Neha P.
I LOVE IT! I use it for work (research), to draw and write! It have been the most convenient computer I have ever bought! At first I did have the 64 GB version with i3, but I had to go back and get the i5 version! I thought I would be okay with using my terabit hard drive, but I really need a bit more memory and speed! It fits in some of my large purses and it is great when I am traveling. Love the lit keyboard for nights when I am feeling really creative! I get so excited to click the pen and one note opens up for me to jot down notes! (Nerd moment..no shame in that game) Hands down best purchase ever! I have converted from my mac book pro! :)
Alex G.
I was very excited to get a windows tablet mostly because I would compose word documents easily, and with quality. I don't like how Apple exports my documents, they usually get messed up. But this is not a tablet. This is a mini computer. And for those purposes I am happy. But it isn't on any level comparable to something like the iPad as the app selection is horrible, along with the media selection system. This is a space saver for a laptop, but it is certainly NOT a tablet.
Sara C.
Canyon, TX
I've had my Surface Pro 3 for almost ten months now and it's been so great. I haven't had any problems with it at all and it does everything I need. It's great that you can have multiple screens open. Very convenient when you are trying to do a project or study for a test. My husband also loves the one note feature with the pen and how you can just write straight onto the screen. Works really well and we love it!
Shannon G.
Best. Purchase. Ever. My husband bought this for me and I haven't stopped loving it since! It is perfect for my meetings that I attend and take minutes for. It is very light weight and the battery lasts! I use it in class to take notes with, create my study guides, and any other daily use. It can be a tablet or a computer if you get the keyboard for it. I personally just replaced my laptop entirely with this wonderful piece of technology. I highly recommend. The touch screen is amazing and writing on it is surprisingly accurate. A must have for anyone techie.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
This is a really nice and easy to use tablet/laptop. I received one for Christmas and have been using it non stop. It have a ton of different uses and holds charge very well. It is very light weight and easy to carry around. Mine overheats sometimes, which would be the only bad thing about it. It can type papers and draw pictures and play apps and surf the web. It's an all in one tablet/laptop and I couldn't ask for more :)
Brandon B.
I was so nervous buying a tablet instead of a laptop for school, but this thing does everything my old laptop did plus more. it has fast speeds, is easy to use, and best of all, it has a stylus that is so detailed and sensitive it can write on the screen just like a regular pen would on paper. I would say the only downside is that it can be a little bit difficult to hold in your lap for typing. otherwise great device!
Krissy B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love this tablet! I am currently using it to write this review. The surface pro 3 is slim and small (but not too small like regular tablets). I can easily take this along with me everywhere! I love that it acts like a regular laptop but with the convenience of a tablet.
Samantha r.
I love it. I just got this and I love it!!
It's fast although like any other electronic there's a glitch every now and then. I love drawing on it and writing on it may kids love it too! IT REPLACES YOIR PC FOR SURE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND