Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12

BY MICROSOFT #98 in Tablets

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 4GB/128GB - MQ2-00001 - Meet Surface Pro 3, the tablet that can replace your laptop. Wrapped in magnesium and loaded with a 12-inch ClearType Full HD display, 4th-generation Intel Core processor and up to 4GB of RAM in a sleek frame just 0.36 inches thin and 1.76 pounds with up to nine hours of Web-browsing battery life, Surface Pro 3 has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly lightweight, versatile form. see more...

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12
Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Storage 12" Tablet Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - MQ2-00001
  • "It is very light weight and easy to carry around." in 1 review
  • "It is very light weight and the battery lasts!" in 1 review
  • "It is very lightweight and the battery life last longer than many other device out there." in 1 review
  • "I have heard good things about this tablet." in 1 review
CARMEN V.
Atlanta, GA
I had a Surface RT for many years and it was amazing. I would love to replace my laptop with a Surface Pro 3. It has all the bells and whistles that I need, plus an i5 processor so it can do it faster. The portability and ease of use is particularly appealing. Definitely my #giftcrush this year!
Joi D.
Randallstown, MD
I have had my surface for a few days now. I really love the look of it. It is very lightweight. The battery life is ok so far. I use it mostly for web browsing and schoolwork.
Neha P.
I LOVE IT! I use it for work (research), to draw and write! It have been the most convenient computer I have ever bought! At first I did have the 64 GB version with i3, but I had to go back and get the i5 version! I thought I would be okay with using my terabit hard drive, but I really need a bit more memory and speed! It fits in some of my large purses and it is great when I am traveling. Love the lit keyboard for nights when I am feeling really creative! I get so excited to click the pen and one note opens up for me to jot down notes! (Nerd moment..no shame in that game) Hands down best purchase ever! I have converted from my mac book pro! :)
Mark F.
Lorain, OH
I have heard good things about this tablet. I have yet to use it, it would love a chance to review it.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
This is a really nice and easy to use tablet/laptop. I received one for Christmas and have been using it non stop. It have a ton of different uses and holds charge very well. It is very light weight and easy to carry around. Mine overheats sometimes, which would be the only bad thing about it. It can type papers and draw pictures and play apps and surf the web. It's an all in one tablet/laptop and I couldn't ask for more :)
desiree R.
San Gabriel, CA
I love my surface!! I purchased one during 2013 "cyber Monday" but never received it. Well my family pitched in and bought one for me this past Christmas and I love it . It does everything. I can use the web, and do all my paper work on it. Must have lap top!!
Ricky h.
Fullerton, CA
The best piece of technology to come out in 2014. Great for college students. Onenote comes preinstalled perfect for taking notes.
Meraises M.
AMAZING! I got this for college and honestly it was the best investment I ever made! I use it not only for school but for work and my private music lessons. It's an amazing asset and do not regret buying it <3
Ajay D.
The Surface Pro 3 has amazed me over and over again every time I've power on this device. It is very lightweight and the battery life last longer than many other device out there.
Sara C.
Canyon, TX
I've had my Surface Pro 3 for almost ten months now and it's been so great. I haven't had any problems with it at all and it does everything I need. It's great that you can have multiple screens open. Very convenient when you are trying to do a project or study for a test. My husband also loves the one note feature with the pen and how you can just write straight onto the screen. Works really well and we love it!