ElectronicsComputersLaptopsMicrosoft
Surface Book 2 135" Touchscreen- Intel Core i7-8650U- 16GB LPDDR3 - 1TB SSD - Windows 10 Pro (HNQ-00001)

by Microsoft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5" Touchscreen- Intel Core i7-8650U- 16GB LPDDR3 - 1TB SSD - Windows 10 Pro (HNQ-00001)!
Dariya A.
Odessa, TX
I love my Microsoft Surface . It is small and I can take it anywhere with me. I also can do the same work like on the desktop but on the go! Plus it has a stylus which it makes it amazing for whiteboard
Cullen L.
[product:microsoft-surface-book-3-15in-i7/32/512-gpu] I love this thing I use it everyday for work. It’s super easy to use and a great upgrade from my surface 3. It would be better if it had more docking features and is not as portable due to its size, but if you're looking for small and powerful this is your machine.
Valarie  H.
Greenwood, SC
This laptop is super easy to use I love the touch screen option which is really convenient and helpful. I would suggest it adding a higher ram and increase video graphics card.
Audra A.
Somerville, MA
It’s very useful to have one device that can be both a laptop capable of running intensive programs such as Matlab and can also be a tablet for drawing— both for making scientific figures or for fun, and also games. And with a great display for watching Netflix. I find windows slightly buggier than Apple OS, but despite that I like the surface book better because it can do everything. I also end up using the touch screen functionality even when using it as a laptop— it’s much easier to expand a page to look at something closer with your fingers than with a mouse. I also use the surface pen to annotate presentations in real time, particularly now in the age of Zoom, it’s super helpful to be able to legibly write on the screen while presenting.
Sophie W.
very versatile and works incredibly the keyboard disconnection could be better implemented ( as sometimes it fails to work) but overall great hardware, it’s sleek and professional.

Looking for your answer?