BY MICROSOFT #26 in Electronics Stores

• Has anyone had any trouble with windows 8.1? I've had some issues...4 Answers
Microsoft Store
  • "One time I tried to buy a pro 3 online and had to call customer service because of transaction problems and they seriously helped me all the way till I purchased it!" in 2 reviews
Paige K.
I would say Microsoft is awesome but I would also say Apple is better. Microsoft can be really slow but I have to be honest they have so many original ideas- like Microsoft word, one I use everyday at the least I would recommend though.
Yarely C.
Colton, CA
Microsoft Office is life. We all know that. Their newest Window's updates could be better. I like the 10 over the 8, but I am still waiting for them to really satisfy me. however, I do use their programs all the time and they allow me to do what I need.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I absolutely LOVE going into the Microsoft Store. The one close by my hometown is fairly new and they always have people playing a game from the xbox. It's always so entertaining to watch! The associates who work there were also very friendly and seem very knowledgeable about all the products. I haven't come across a Microsoft Store associate that stumbled upon in explaining me something.
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
I don't know what I would do without Microsoft. #teamPCalltheway! Microsoft has so many different qualities that can be used for anything!!! From word -> excel -> power point, you name it they have it!! Thank you Microsoft for getting my through school the past 23 years !
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Microsoft it is what I grew up with and have grown with thru the years. As soon as they put out new software I jump on it. The Microsoft store is the best place to check out fresh updated software and see what they offer.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I do enjoy going into the Microsoft store, but I feel it is just a bad imitation of Apple Stores. The employees are always helpful and nice, but the real reason you go to Apple is for tech help--Microsoft can't provide that.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Microsoft store is a great store but depending on what you're looking for and what you're going for there can be other things out there but they can be priced
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
I purchased Microsoft Office 360 from a store on one of their campuses. I went home and downloaded the program from their store (with the key code of course) with no issues. Very easy and user friendly.
Tina R.
Daly City, CA
Billy M.
I was really happy with their online store, especially when I discovered that they have special discounts for students! I saved a little more than one hundred dollars on my surface pro 3!!!
Ronda H.
United States Virgin Islands
Has anyone had any trouble with windows 8.1? I've had some issues with it and had to return the laptop.