BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard: Wireless for convenience Wireless operating distance: 30 ft Features include a contoured key set, removable padded palm rest and palm lift Design encourages a natural, relaxed typing position Hot keys include: Volume up/down, mute, calculator and play/pause USB interface Takes 2 AAA batteries (not included) see more...

Cathy T.
San Jose, CA
Techie Expert
This is the keyboard I use at work and while I like the keyboard itself the wrist pad tends to irritate my wrist if I do a lot of typing in one day.
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I work from home so my hand and wrist gets sore at times. The Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard Pad helps to reduce the strain on my hand and wrist due to the prolonged hours on my computer.. It feels very comfortable for my hand and wrist. A must have for with carpal tunnel issues.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I use this keyboard at work! Spending a long time at my desk working on reports and presentations can make your wrists hurt by the end of the day but this keyboard offers a nice balance of support where your hand are constantly resting on a traditional laptop or desk top keyboard!
Stephanie S.
I'm an author, so I use my computer A LOT, and this keyboard has been great. It doesn't make my carpal tunnel flare up, which doesn't happen between me and keyboards very often.
I love this product! it was different from the other brands of keyboards. it was very convenient and things that are convenient people love.
Monica R.
I bought this one and its really comfortable to type! I really like that it has a cushion!