BY MICROSOFT

Project spark for xbox one see more...

Junika J.
Junika J.
Don't quite get this one. Seems pretty boring. It looks like it's just a waste of your time to even play it. My husband likes games that are sorta different but this one was way too far out there. Shouldn't have been created
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Could be better but the Conker content was horrid!!! Too buggy at times but has potential!
Timothy A.
Timothy A.
Baltimore, MD
Free? yes, Purchase? no. The game offers a type of experience you wouldn't mind if given to you for free. especially the coding aspect of it and how you can create your own world but it all falls apart when most of that isn't fulfilled.
Carolina l.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
This is free on xbox one and the second I played I deleted it. Definitely not a game I would play. The graphics are really good but isn't thought out
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Great Falls, MT
It's an ok indie game. The graphics are only good because it's on the Xbox One. Would give this to someone who really doesn't play much. They would enjoy it.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
Got this free on Xbox live and I was not impressed. I was disappointed and I got it free so I wouldn't waste the money to go buy it!
Brandon W.
Brandon W.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Good idea. Ok game. It's free to get but to do anything "new" you have to make in app purchases.
Brandie E.
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
It's a very colorful game which I love. It's like a simple version of W.O.W. So it's not real complicated or challenging by any means. The quests could be a little more difficult. But all in all it's a fun game, plus you get to creat your own world which is neat.
Susanna B.
Susanna B.
Martin, TN
This game is okay. It is a little buggy, but it is an alright game. The idea of creating things excites me, but it could be better.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
This game is so detailed I don't know where to begin. I love playing the games other have created.