Microsoft P58-00062 Basic Optical Mouse - USB, Ambidextrous Design, Customizable Buttons, Ergonomic, Mac/Windows, White

BY MICROSOFT

Microsoft P58-00062 Basic Optical Mouse The Microsoft P58-00062 Basic Optical Mouse is a mouse with all the basics and comes in white color. You can just plug it into a USB port and start up your computer and use it right away. Youll be more comfortable with this full-size, ambidextrous design. The Microsoft P58-00062 Basic Optical Mouse is a smooth mover with or without a mouse pad. Youll enjoy responsive, smooth cursor control and precise tracking and easy text selection, thanks to its high-definition optical tracking. You can navigate through your programs and applications faster and easier with the Microsoft P58-00062 Basic Optical Mouse! Get it now. What It Is and Why You Need It: Optical Technology; navigate with better speed, accuracy, and reliability Scroll Even Faster; move through your documents quickly without having to use the on-screen scroll bar Comfortable in either hand; use your mouse with your left or right hand Ambidextrous design; makes it comfortable to navigate Customizable buttons; get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often see more...

Mc H.
My name is haytam I live in Morocco. I have a channel on YouTube
and I have a Facebook page and I give it to the blogger. I like your famous
album. It deserves a million stars. I want to show you this product. I want to
show you this product. I want to review this product on my YouTube channel and
my Facebook page. Of 1000 observers and Madoni where more than 400  visitors a
day I am this channel, which is registered is not my official channel official
channel where more than 100 subscribers, please reply in this e-mail
registered in this site I am happy to review the channel on YouTube and my page
on Facebook and Madonna  I love you so much Please reply as soon as
possible
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
This mouse is SO inexpensive and it does the trick! Its comfortable enough to use and can be purchased for under 15 bucks. I bought one for my desktop to use temporarily but I haven't had to replace it, yet. It works well. If you are looking for a basic mouse this one wont disappoint.