BY NONE

Make Excel do the math and make sense of your data Use the Insert Function dialog box, array formulas and functions, and more Excel 2007 has more than 500 built-in functions. This book looks at the top 150, so you can find out which ones will make your life easier. Want to compare a 15-year mortgage to a 30-year mortgage? Forecast expenses for your college freshman? See how your online business is doing? Here's the fun and easy way! Discover how to * Create worksheets to track costs and revenue * Tell the difference among average, median, and mode * Work with statistical functions * Develop forecasts and... see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
If you need any help with Microsoft these are the books for you.  I knew a little bit about Excel when I bought this book, but it helped me tremendously and I feel like I am a pro with it now.  If I ever have any questions about doing something I refer to this book and always find my answers.  Would highly recommend this book if you are needing help with Excel or wanting to learn how to use it.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Love the For Dummies books. This one is especially helpful, because Excel skills are an EXTREMELY sought after skill when searching for a job, especially in-office. Makes things easy and really spells them out for you on the page, with hands-on exercises to really get the hang of it.
Jenna H.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love this book. I had a job interview and I got a call back for the next week. They told me I would have an excel test (since I embellished my knowledge on the matter). I read the book within a week with minimal practice on a computer. I aced the test- so well that they joked that I was the Excel pro at the company. If they only knew...
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI
I still have an installation cd for Office 2007 and it works on my Windows 7 computer. Ah. A simpler time when Word was less bloated and shockingly intuitive. I'm unsure if this book would be necessary to anybody if we went from 2016 to 1997 but you never know.
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
If you wanna learn this is the book for you . The cool thing about the dummies books is that they really do work lol and they has books for dummies in everything . Great books not gonna lie :)
Tracy H.
Torrance, CA
I bought it just to have and I ended up using this more the I thought.
Easy to follow, understanding, and learn.
Anyone who works with Excel should have this close by if you're not at the advanced level.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I've used Excel for years but it wasn't until recently that I've realized how much Excel can actually do. If you're not going to take a class then get this book!
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Bought this for a friend.. it's literally a paint by numbers.. it's spells everything out for you ..get if you need to learn excel or brush up 👍🏼👍🏼
Lizzy P.
As a college student this book was extremely helpful for a crash course in this program! I had no idea what I was doing until I read this book!
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
This is so very helpful. I learned so much about Excel in this well written book. very easy to fallow and earn from. It has a great price also.
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
Do these "dummies" books actually work ?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Is this good for learning excel for business needs as well as personal?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this help on using the formulas and creating spreadsheets or just I. Learning to navigate?