BY NONE

Make Excel do the math and make sense of your data Use the Insert Function dialog box, array formulas and functions, and more Excel 2007 has more than 500 built-in functions. This book looks at the top 150, so you can find out which ones will make your life easier. Want to compare a 15-year mortgage to a 30-year mortgage? Forecast expenses for your college freshman? See how your online business is doing? Here's the fun and easy way! Discover how to * Create worksheets to track costs and revenue * Tell the difference among average, median, and mode * Work with statistical functions * Develop forecasts and... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenny G.
West Covina, CA
If you wanna learn this is the book for you . The cool thing about the dummies books is that they really do work lol and they has books for dummies in everything . Great books not gonna lie :)
erin m.
This is a great book. It helped me a lot. I am not new to excel, but the formulas are a lot to remember to that was what really helped.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
If you need any help with Microsoft these are the books for you.  I knew a little bit about Excel when I bought this book, but it helped me tremendously and I feel like I am a pro with it now.  If I ever have any questions about doing something I refer to this book and always find my answers.  Would highly recommend this book if you are needing help with Excel or wanting to learn how to use it.
Casie C.
Grant , AL
Love the For Dummies books. This one is especially helpful, because Excel skills are an EXTREMELY sought after skill when searching for a job, especially in-office. Makes things easy and really spells them out for you on the page, with hands-on exercises to really get the hang of it.
Jenna H.
I love this book. I had a job interview and I got a call back for the next week. They told me I would have an excel test (since I embellished my knowledge on the matter). I read the book within a week with minimal practice on a computer. I aced the test- so well that they joked that I was the Excel pro at the company. If they only knew...
Tracy H.
Torrance, CA
I bought it just to have and I ended up using this more the I thought.
Easy to follow, understanding, and learn.
Anyone who works with Excel should have this close by if you're not at the advanced level.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I've used Excel for years but it wasn't until recently that I've realized how much Excel can actually do. If you're not going to take a class then get this book!
Lizzy P.
As a college student this book was extremely helpful for a crash course in this program! I had no idea what I was doing until I read this book!
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
The book had helped me figure out how to put together my report and crunch numbers at the same time. Very helpful.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
I live this book been reading this since i was in high school
I found it interesting and its amazing to have teens read it
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Do these "dummies" books actually work ?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Is this good for learning excel for business needs as well as personal?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this help on using the formulas and creating spreadsheets or just I. Learning to navigate?