Microsoft Office 365 Home- 5 PCs/Macs + 5 Tablets/iPads, 1- year subscription (Download)

BY MICROSOFT #12 in Home & Office Software

Stay connected with Office 365 Home and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. One annual subscription covers 5 PCs or Macs + 5 Windows tablets or iPads + easy access on smartphones. Need Office 365 for only 1 person? Learn more about Office 365 Personal. Already an Office 365 annual subscriber? Renewal is easy: 1. Buy Office 365. 2. Go to office.com/setup. 3. Enter your product key. 4. Sign in with the Microsoft account associated with your subscription. see more...

• I definitely think so Esther, especially if you have an H...1 Answers
  • Is it worth it buying it ? 2 Answers
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Office 365! I've been using Office for years especially for school and it never lets me down. I can connect to other tech devices and write on the go. It's everything I need in one.
Sunny K.
Seattle
I love everything about this so far. The best part about the package is the OneDrive that it comes with. It's great because it saves everything I have online so I can find it whenever I need it. It is pricier than that I would want so I took a star away. I've already recommended it to many other people though.
Joseph C.
Oyster Bay, NY
My university had given us a discount of the software and I am in love with it. It allows such capability and makes multi-tasking a breeze as I can do work on my laptop, on my smart phone while I'm out or on my tablet in class. Each office software has been revamped to be even more user friendly and versatile as well. Overall, an great software and fantastic collaboration between devices.
Jill C.
Fort Bragg, NC
I love Microsoft 365 ! I use it for my schooling & I am so impressed !it's so simple to use & I can always find what I am looking for . My school recommended it to me & I definitely recommend it to everyone ! I am so happy with this product & I am glad I have it !
Jasmin J.
Blacklick , OH
Can't imagine computer without Microsoft office. I recently bought a new laptop and the Microsoft Office came along with the whole package. easy to install and use. Office never fails. Worth the investment. Great product !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whitney S.
Otsego, MI
Love this, I have it on all of my devices (tablet, laptop, and smartphone) and it helps me stay connected all day no matter where I am so that I can finish my work.
joy a.
Newbury Park, CA
Microsoft's Office is an essential software for any and all computers. even though Mac has several good programs everyone needs Office to open and process files from around the world. And I love how easy Office is to use!
Chivonne P.
Lake Charles, LA
THIS IS SOO CONVENIENT AND IT WAS A GREAT DEAL WHEN I GOT IT! IT KEEPS MY ACCOUNT UP TO DATE AND I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE FEE CHANGING OR NOT BEING SATISFIED WITH MY PRODUCT!
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Microsoft office. It is on every computer and tablet my family, friends, and I own. I use it at home, at work, and when I was a student. It's truly a great investment.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Microsoft Office is one of my absolute favorite programs to use. Very easy to maneuver through to make those projects at get done in a professional manner.
Esther M.
Canoga Park, CA
Is it worth it buying it ?
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
I definitely think so Esther, especially if you have an HP device or any device w/ microsoft. I have not had any issues w/ this product by far, and have been using it faithfully for a little over a year now. Oh, and if you are a college student, it's FREE! So, I'm not complaining lol :)