BY MICROSOFT

Xbox live gold is your ticket to the most exciting social entertainment network in the world. Experience unrivaled multiplayer gaming, with blockbuster franchises such as halo, forza motorsport and kinect sports. Watch hd movies, tv shows, live events, music and sports. Enjoy premier entertainment apps and internet explorer. Plus, take advantage of member deals and exclusives.* and only on xbox one get tv shows and movies that are tailored for you, discover what s popular, and watch your favorite shows with the oneguide smarter matchmaking that happens in the background make and receive video calls... see more...

Kristen A.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he is obsessed with it. He plays it nonstop and is always asking his friends or me to play him. Definitely a successful purchase.
Samantha C.
Shreve, OH
I got this for my brother and he is in love with it! He loves his xbox and apparently this is exactly what he wanted!
emilee s.
My husband bought this game, he plays it nonstop so it must be good. I like the graphics