BY MICROSOFT #3 in Xbox Games

Build with your imagination! Minecraft, one of the best-selling games on xbox 360, is now available on xbox one. Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can imagine just be sure to build a shelter before night comes to keep yourself safe from monsters. see more...

Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Minecraft is suited for most any kids 7 years older some even younger than 7 the game involves randomly generated worlds that have pixel blocks with different resources. The two modes of Minecraft have vastly different lessons and skills that can be taken away from each most the two game modes are creative and survival. My kids like creative the most because they can create whatever World they want. And survival they have to mine items to survive. When I bought the Xbox for my kids it came with Minecraft my kids absolutely love this game they play it all the time. I think it's a great game because it lets kids dig into their inner creative self. It allows them to create worlds., and allows them to create different structures to suit the world that they want to create. You can find this game at any Walmart, GameStop, or any other store that sells video games.
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
It's a great game for any age group and warning once you start this game you will get addicted wether it is playing on creative mode r survival. But the most fun part is playing together with friends as it does have multiplayer. I started playing Minecraft 2 years ago and I still to this day love it!
Dehonna J.
Minecraft is one of my favorite games. I love playing it on the Xbox One, especially on live. Its better to play with other players. Love building, going on adventures, and survival and that's what this game is all about 👌🌹✨✨ Microsoft Minecraft (Xbox One)
Sarah D.
My husband LOVES this game. You can build your own world and interact with everything. You can play survival and try to stay alive while you use what you have to build. Or you can do a peaceful, artistic game with no sense of urgency and let your creativity flow. I personally just could never get into it and don't care for the affect ou'd moving blocks from one place to another place. This game is an absolute die hard favorite for my husband so 3 stars.
x x.
x
This is like one of the three games I actually kind of know how to play on Xbox. It’s so easy and I still don’t understand it but it’s fun anyway. I like running around and looking at stuff. Not sure why everything is like blocks though.
Angela H.
Canyon, TX
In this game you can do whatever whenever and wherever you please. Everything is up to you completely. You can even mold the world to what you want. The basics of Minecraft is surviving and building. This is a good way to entertain yourself for long periods of time.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a huge hit with kids, but as an adult it’s fun to play with friends as well! You can build your own world, or even just make things in the sky , underground, anywhere you want. Fight monsters, or play peaceful!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids both love to play Minecraft! They play this game on the laptop, the wii, the xbox, anywhere they can! It is super easy, fun, and they can play for hours.  I love that they can also play on their ipads and they can create their own worlds. They also love playing live as well.
Nikki Y.
I have been playing this game for years with my husband, Now he and my son have something to bond over and it is family friendly. I have never played anything like it so it intrigued me right away and has kept my interest. We have built a small little community on the game and made many memories in the process. There is always something new to get into
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Im giving this 5 stars because i feel that game is great! I am not a gamer but i watch my kids have HOURS of fun building what they want , searching for items to create. I love that it teaches them as they play! Sometimes my kids suprise me with the words they have learned off minecraft! My 4 year old son at the time really enjoyed counting from this game!
Beth S.
Is this a 2 player game?
Ryan M.
Hopatcong, NJ
I keep hearing tons of people play this game. Is it really as good as the hype that people make it seem be?
maryam z.
I see a lot of people have been playing this game. Is it any good?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Is it better on Xbox than iPads?
Shauna J.
Elgin, TX
What is the age group for this game?