BY MICROSOFT #2 in Xbox Games

Build with your imagination! Minecraft, one of the best-selling games on xbox 360, is now available on xbox one. Create and explore your very own world where the only limit is what you can imagine just be sure to build a shelter before night comes to keep yourself safe from monsters. see more...

Buy on Target
shawna s.
Moberly, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is fantastic. Its definitely a game that your whole family would love to play. Its basically legos but with blocks, and unlimited creativity. There's a survival mode where you have to basically mine and gather all your materials and fight monsters if you dont have it on peaceful. Thetrs also a creative mode where you dont have to gather or mine materials so you can just focus on building. I love it. I own the game, all the skins, and all the texture packs.
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
The game is great on any console, but I'm mostly familiar with the Xbox One version. The controls are easy and could be changed in the settings if needed, and the graphics are clear and detailed. The game has different settings to play such as creative, survival, hardcore, cheats enabled, multiplayer, etc. Both survival and creative mode are very different, with survival offering a challenge but creative mode allows you to make structures easier and destroy them faster. This game is great for anyone and any age group, and is great to play alone or with others. The possibilities in this game are endless because people create mods (modified version of the vanilla/original game) which allow for an entire new adventure.
Nikki Y.
I have been playing this game for years with my husband, Now he and my son have something to bond over and it is family friendly. I have never played anything like it so it intrigued me right away and has kept my interest. We have built a small little community on the game and made many memories in the process. There is always something new to get into
Jaslyn C.
Norton, Ma
Awesome game to play & explore the Minecraft grounds while creating a unique wonderfully creative building structures, gardens, waterfalls, etc... My son & his friends could play & create hours of endless fun simple to follow possibilities in Creative Mode or Survivor Mode & fight off zombies or creepy looking creepers. Great price for this game & its perfectly created for all ages/stages, children & adults of all life backgrounds. Such a fun game too build whatever your heart desires. Definitely my sons top favorite game. Their are also Minecraft Books sold separately that have instructions, codes, tutorials, tips & tricks too the wonderful world of Minecraft filled with endless hours of fun play.
Dehonna J.
Minecraft is one of my favorite games. I love playing it on the Xbox One, especially on live. Its better to play with other players. Love building, going on adventures, and survival and that's what this game is all about ūüĎĆūüĆĻ‚ú®‚ú® Microsoft Minecraft (Xbox One)
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My kids both love to play Minecraft! They play this game on the laptop, the wii, the xbox, anywhere they can! It is super easy, fun, and they can play for hours.  I love that they can also play on their ipads and they can create their own worlds. They also love playing live as well.
Lara P.
Oxford, AL
Xbox one Minecraft is an amazing game for the whole family. It is very good for all ages and a very creative game. It teaches all different kinds of aspects. We even used for a homeschooling activity. For me and my family we give it a two thumbs up and highly recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
My whole family of 4 plays Minecraft together. The concept of the game is great. I enjoy that it causes kids to use their brains for crafting, building, and survival. The mini battle mode is quite glitchy however and frequently kicks you from matches for no reason.
Megan F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is a huge hit with kids, but as an adult it’s fun to play with friends as well! You can build your own world, or even just make things in the sky , underground, anywhere you want. Fight monsters, or play peaceful!
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
OVERALL: This game at first is a very unique game for the 3DS. At first the thing that sticks out is how expansive the world is. The second most interesting thing to me is how nice the graphics look. This is a great way to bring Minecraft on the go and is fun and addiction.
PROS: Overall good gameplay and little to no lagging
Interesting look on the 3DS that is familiar yet unique
Okay option of Minecraft.
Beth S.
Is this a 2 player game?
Ryan M.
Hopatcong, NJ
I keep hearing tons of people play this game. Is it really as good as the hype that people make it seem be?
maryam z.
I see a lot of people have been playing this game. Is it any good?
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Is it better on Xbox than iPads?
Shauna J.
Elgin, TX
What is the age group for this game?